Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image

After being introduced after Nahmba's rescue, Gakere had often been left in Mpenzi's care. Nahmba felt a bit of trust toward the female, and Mpenzi had no problem laying down the law on the cub, though she did let him wander more than his mother [one learned more from getting into trouble, after all].

As it was, the two were lounging in the shade of a tree, Gakere gnawing at a stick, and Mpenzi resting, head on her paws as she watched him in amusement.

"Why are you doing that?"

"It feels good, female. Why are you doing what you're doing?"

"... Because it feels good."

"Mmmph."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image
Limber bounce along the grassy dirt area with a big pile of leaves in her hands. She was going to go to her usual spot and make a hat for herself, because she needed shade from the sun. Plus it would look so good on her, too.

Smiling she walked along until she caught sight of a cub and another lioness. She wonder what they were doing out here. Most member of the pride didn't go out this far and usually Limber was the only one who venture this far. Knowing that the wouldn't talk to her, she try to just gently walk by them

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:58 pm
Gakere paused mid-chew, stick holding up his top lip and revealing his sharp little baby teeth as he watched the lioness attempt, badly, to sneak past them.

"Female! Who are you?" He was still not very tactful. She seemed like she was on a mission, and he was quite nosy about what that might be.

"Please, share our shade." Was Mpenzi's good-natured addition to the discussion.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:16 pm
Limber almost jumped out of her skin, when she heard the little lion talk. He was cute, rude but cute. Backing away a bit because she was a bit nervous she said, "Um...well I was about to go make a hat." She was so nervous, she had never talk to a lion before even if this one was a lot younger then her. It made her so very nervous.

Looking up at the other female she shook her head,"It's fine. I'm going to make a hat to block the sun off of me. smiling almost because she was happy to see that someone cared about her.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 pm
Gakere immediately abandoned his stick, getting to his feet and padding over to where Limber stood. "What is a 'hat'? I want to see it." He was quite demanding, blinking his bright eyes at her with the full expectation that she would do what he wanted.

Mpenzi laughed, not engaging in such activities herself. To each their own. Nodding her chin toward the cub, she spoke to Limber. "Please, show him. He will become quite unbearable if you do not."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 pm
Blinking a bit, she moved back a bit wondering why the cub was moving close to her. Smiling, she was overjoyed. Someone was interested in what she was doing. This had never happen in her whole life. This was amazing, everything felt so amazing. Maybe he would even want to make one with her. "Oh a hat is something that you wear on you head. If you give you stick I will make on for you" she said with a great smile. She loved that some care for what she did and how she did it.

Smiling at the other lioness she smiled and nodded her head. "If you would like I could make you one too." she said smiling again.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:49 pm
"Yes, make me a hat." Gakere padded back and picked up the stick in his mouth, before turning and thrusting it at her. He liked to see the female do the things he demanded. She was cooperative and so he was pleased.

Mpenzi raised her brows, a low, rumbling chuckle starting in her throat as she shook her head. "No, thank you, I have no need of such things... What is your name? I am Mpenzi, and that is Gakere."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:07 pm
She nodded and smiled. If it wasn't for the fact that she was please to have someone cared for what she was doing she would of left. The cub was so rude and he wasn't even that old. Though, she wasn't really worth talking too, the cub could still learn some manners. Smiling she let go of her leaves and the vines that were hiding in between them and and she grab sticking, started to get to work.

Looking up from her work, she frown a bit. A lot of lions seem not to wants something like so it didn't bug Limber as it use to. She was use to it, she guessed. Smiling she reply to her, "Well hello there, Mpenzi and Gakere. I'm called Limber"

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:14 pm
Gakere settled down in the dirt, stretched out on his belly as he watched Limber work, fascinated. It was strange, to see her do this. He had seen nothing like it before. "Are you done, yet?" He asked, curiously, when she paused.

Mpenzi seemed content to close her eyes, relaxing in the shade. With Limber to keep Gakere occupied, she could simply be. If he stepped too far out of line, she would take action, otherwise...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 pm
Happy that he was watching she was almost done with the hat. He seemed to be amaze by it and she love the attention she was getting. Smiling she answer, "Yes, I'm almost done."

Pulling the vines around the stick and leave she gave it one last giant pull and tied the ends. Picking it up from wear she was working on it at she walk over and place it on the cub head. It was just prefect and she smiled at her work. She was getting so much better and making hats. "Like it? I can make you other things too and maybe even teach you" she said with a smile.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm
It made him uncomfortable, having something dropped on his head like that. It flattened his ears and pulled at his fur, and he growled, shaking his head hard until it fell off, stumbling back and stepping on it in the process.

The snap the stick made as he broke it startled him and he pounced on it, teeth tearing at the leaves. It seemed like he was going to destroy it until...

"Gakere." Mpenzi had gotten to her feet and now swatted the cub onto his side with her large, careful paw. She raised her brows to Limber, speaking smoothly. "I'm sorry. It obviously was too much for him. He is very young."

Glancing at Gakere as he rolled over onto his feet, his bright eyes staring at the trampled hat suspiciously, she rumbled a low growl at him. "You are very bad, Gakere, we will find your mother."

Unceremoniously, she picked him up by his scruff and strode away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:02 pm
Blinking, knowing that it was too good to be true she sighed. The cub just destroyed all of her hard work. All the leaves she was going to use on her hat, all the vines, all the energy. She wasn't angry, just upset, she was used to this so it didn't bother her as much it would someone else but she wasn't happy.

Nodding at the female she sigh and walked away. This was horrible. She had to go work out in the sun once more without a hat shielding her head.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces