Mr. Sakano-
Mr. K-
Touma Seguchi-
Noriko Ukai-
Ryuichi Sakuma-
Mika Seguchi-
Tatsuha Uesugi-
Ayaka Usami-

Well, I think thats ala the characters! Wanna RP?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:02 pm
"Nnn......." Shuichi grumbled as the sun shined in his eyes"Morning already??.....ugh.......gotta get up..." Shuichi mumbled to himself as he rose out of bed. Another morning, another restless day at NG.He got up,and when in the bathroom to take a shower.25 minutes later he stormed out, rushing to put his clothes on."Crap!" The pink-haired teen said to himself . He was already 10 minutes late. Hiro was probably gonna kill him. He ran down the stairs, pullling his shoes on in the process. " Oh, man! I can't believe I'm late AGAIN! Hiro's gonna kill me!"He said running as fast as he could to the park wher Hiro usually picked him up at.  

ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:13 pm
{{c'mon people!!!!!}}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:10 pm
[I'll be Yuki!]  

fallen_no_tenshi

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:55 am
fallen_no_tenshi
[I'll be Yuki!]

Ok! heart Go for it! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:11 pm
ChobiMM3
"Nnn......." Shuichi grumbled as the sun shined in his eyes"Morning already??.....ugh.......gotta get up..." Shuichi mumbled to himself as he rose out of bed. Another morning, another restless day at NG.He got up,and when in the bathroom to take a shower.25 minutes later he stormed out, rushing to put his clothes on."Crap!" The pink-haired teen said to himself . He was already 10 minutes late. Hiro was probably gonna kill him. He ran down the stairs, pullling his shoes on in the process. " Oh, man! I can't believe I'm late AGAIN! Hiro's gonna kill me!"He said running as fast as he could to the park wher Hiro usually picked him up at.

ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:55 pm
Shuichi panted as he finally arrives at the park. He looked back and forth; no Hiro. The pink haired baka then went to sit on a beach to wait for his friend It's not like him to be late... He thought. Shuichi then took out his PDA to make sure he had work;then he sweatdropped. He totally forgot that today was Saturday and K gave him the day off. "Oh, well! I'll go see Yuki!" He said as a smile appeared on his face  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games