Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Free/donations of weekly and monthly items 

Tags: Donations, prizes over million, monthly/weekly prizes, avi art, anime fun 

Reply Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!
Giving 1k to the person that makes me laugh EVERYTIME. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Always_falling_to_nothing

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:37 am
Two campers are hiking in the woods when one is bitten on the rear end by a rattlesnake. "I’ll go into town for a doctor," the other says. He runs ten miles to a small town and finds the town’s only doctor, who is delivering a baby. "I can’t leave," the doctor says. ‘But here’s what to do. Take a knife, cut a little X where the bite is, suck out the poison and spit it on the ground." The guy ruins back to his friend, who is in agony. ‘What did the doctor say?" the victim asks. "He says you’re gonna die."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:51 am
i dont really care for the 1k at the moment haha i just want to
post up jokes and see others =]

Two guys are walking down the street when a mugger approaches them and demands their money. They both grudgingly pull out their wallets and begin taking out their cash. Just then one guy turns to the other and hands him a bill. "Here’s that $20 I owe you," he says.

I'd so do that if i owed my friend money =]  

Always_falling_to_nothing

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 pm
traditional capitaism: u hav 2 cows. u sell 1 and uy a bull ur herd multplies, and the economy grows. u sell them and retire on the income.

an american corporation: u hav 2 cows.u sell 1 and force the other to produce the milk of 4 cows.u r surprised wen the cow drops dead.

french corporation:u hv 2 cows. u go on strike because u want 3 cows.

a japanese corporaton: u hav 2 cows. u redesign them so are 1/10th the size of an ordinary cow and produce 20x the milk. u then create clever cartoon images called Cowkimon (tm) and market them world wide.

a german corporation: u hav 2 cows. u re-enginer them so they for 100 years and milk themseles.

a british corperation: u hav 2 cows. both are mad.

an italian corperation: u hav 2 cows, but u dont kno where they r. u break for lunch.

a russian corperation: u hav 2 cows. count them and learn u have 5 cows. you count them agian and u hav 42 cows. u count them agian and learn u hav 12 cows. u stop counting and open another bottle of vodka.

a swiss corporation: u hav 5000 cows, none of which belong to u. u charge others to storing them.

a hindu corporation: u hav 2 cows. u worship them.

a chinese corporation: u hav 2 cows. u hav 300 ppl milking them. u claim full employment, high bovine productivity, and arrest the newsman who reported the numbers.

an akansas corportion: u hav 2 cows. the 1 on the left is kinda cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:53 pm
hmmmmm...ok this should be easy.....*farts*  

Begonia Skies

Dapper Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100

Dark_Souls_of_the_Damned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:03 pm
wow... it seems like very1 is trying hard to get 1k  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 am
xX_co0ki3_munst3r_Xx
Ryus Hitsugaya
1k=1000gold

If you make me laugh 1 time you get 1k
If you make me laugh 2 times you get 2k

If you make me laugh and then somebody else makes me laugh you both get 1k.

If it ends up you make me laugh then two other people make me laugh you get 2k each,, deal? Deal!

Lets get it started!?

Rule--- NO RACIAL OR DISCRIMENATING JOKES AGAINST A SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR COLOR

u see now y would u do that were just greedy a** gaians that dont give a shity bout others and there u come giving away money ....did i get 1k lolZ
ok i got a joke
wats faster than a black guy runing away with a tv
his brother running away with the vcr lolZ

That's racist and ur joke just failed epicly.  

Sora265

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xxx_ilse_xxX

2,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:25 pm
i need money  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:38 am
1 - There are no honest lawyers
A lawyer named Impos Syble was shopping for a tombstone. After he had made his selection, the stonecutter asked him what inscription he would like on it.

"Here lies an honest man and a lawyer," responded the lawyer.

"Sorry, but I can't do that," replied the stonecutter. "In this state, it's against the law to bury two people in the same grave. However, I could put `here lies an honest lawyer'."

"But that won't let people know who it is!" protested the lawyer.

"Sure it will," retorted the stonecutter. "People will read it and exclaim, "That's impossible!"

2 -I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the beaches of the world . . . Perhaps you've seen it.

3 -You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

4 -It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to have to paint it.

5- He asked me if I knew what time it was. I said, "Yes, but not right now."

6 -Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.  

Acheta

Gracious Hunter

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SInglePlayer

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 am
well i fell down the road but the cat got on my head and said i have a piece of dog in my hand ???? i was confused was that a dream or not..... i know this isnt funny it might be but im no comedian when it comes to jokes so i keel u all if u dont give me ur gaia gold  
Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff