Submit

What's your favorite wi-fi game?
  MarioKart DS
  Animal Crossing: Wild World
  Metroid: Prime Hunters
View Results

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:08 pm
What's your favorite wi-fi game? I like Animal Crossing the most for all the stuff you can do in it but I don't like MarioKart DS because after my little brother asking me to play it with him all the time I've gotten sick of it all and after playing it so much it gets boring and after playing Hunters I decided that it isn't cut out to be on a handheld system only the ones that connect to the T.V.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:19 pm
Animal Crossing: Wild World is a harder game to get because it is the more popular one, at the moment. Mario Kart DS is an amazing Kart game, and it's fun to play online. I haven't had a chance to so much as play Metroid Prime: Hunters, yet cry I'm going to try to get to that one, soon.

I have Mario Kart DS, but I'm looking for Animal Crossing: Wild World. It's a tough game to find, to say the least.  

Edymion
Captain

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:18 pm
Edymion
Animal Crossing: Wild World is a harder game to get because it is the more popular one, at the moment. Mario Kart DS is an amazing Kart game, and it's fun to play online. I haven't had a chance to so much as play Metroid Prime: Hunters, yet cry I'm going to try to get to that one, soon.

I have Mario Kart DS, but I'm looking for Animal Crossing: Wild World. It's a tough game to find, to say the least.

yeah it is it is just too popular and too good a game to just look at. You just need to play it once you see it kinda  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:31 pm
i like MPH, AC and MKDS get boring after a while... but with MPH every encounter is deferent! its awesome!!!  

Starfox64x

Devoted Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:22 pm
I don't like MPH that much all the controls are foreign to me its so hard to use the controls I think  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:28 pm
Edymion

I thought you had a copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World... ? Unless you're looking for the game for somebody else rolleyes

Animal Crossing: Wild World is pretty easy to find in my area. Unfortunately, I find the price kinda expensive, which is why I got a pre-owned one. XP

I've never played any of these games online. But if you're planning to get these games from an EB Games or Gamestop, you can try searching the game on their site, click on the game name, and then scroll down to "check store availability" to see which EB/GS shops have the game you're looking for.

*sigh* if only there was such a search for EB shops in Canada XP  

_CFTM
Crew

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:00 pm
Look at the date that was written, little miss whee I didn't get AC:WW until February ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:22 am
Ahhh, okay ^.^ That makes a lot of sense now xd  

_CFTM
Crew

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:05 pm
Good to know ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:56 pm
Yes when you post to something a couple months ago you have to take into account since what happened since then  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

starvigilante

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:27 pm
You forgot Tetris DS! eek

Out of those, Mario Kart DS. Most of the online people I race against I would respect greatly as racers if they didn't beat me. I'm a good racer but grrrr, they're better. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:38 pm
I don't know all the wi-fi games and tetris DS...who here seriously likes tetris?  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

Shadows oblivion.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:05 pm
...MPH by far would be my favorite, i mean yea the controls are prtty annoying but if youve ever played Starfox Command, they seem pretty simple. mario kart isnt as great as most people say..i was kinda dissapointed by it...and Tetris is a classic man dont diss it!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:38 am
Mario Kart DS I haven't tried Hunters yet xd : I might soon, but I can't tell yet...  

Sportsman189

DS Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff