Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
icp vs. eminem Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister George Kapland

Hallowed Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:22 am
Alright, all you people stating it wasn't squashed or the Em should ******** off, blahblahblah.

They squashed the ******** beef. Proof reached out to them, Psy and D12 went bowling together. The beef. Is. Over.

Infact, you can probably get technical and say it ended when Em won the MTV Music Awards like 10 years ago stated "I want to thank everybody that made this possible (blahblah list of people) and all the CLOWNS that helped my career"

EDIT: I'm not saying I like Em, far from it. I personally think he's a b***h; but that's because of his music not because of anything the clowns did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:32 pm
nevah cared bout da bitchin so w/e cuz i luvz 'em both, ya? icp bout spreadin luv, so why we all hatin on Shady? u only hatin cuz sum 1 tell u to? i thought da family was better than that, yar?  

Haruna6795

Distinct Elder

7,300 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Disturbed Death Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:37 pm
That s**t has been over for a while but still its ******** that eminem got pissed because icp wouldent go to his party thats all it started over. em was handing out flyers saying icp would be their and when he gave one to icp they were like wtf were not going and em took it as a diss so i say ******** that p***y eminem  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:29 am
even tho it over we all know icp is better  

sexycuban77

Depraved Jester

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:40 pm
The whole feud began when Eminem caught Kim making out with a juggalo. and grew when we was doing a mall time concert and ICP was supposed to open for him. but instead em put "Opening act:ICP, Maybe" It pissed ICP off.
But the beef has been over for a while and infact I heard rumors they might join together on their next albums.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:29 pm
Can you name a single aspect of rap in which icp does better than Eminem?  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Depraved Jester

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:28 pm
I will give it to eminem, he puts so much emotion into alot of his music.
It actually gives me something to connect to when I am down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:09 am
Lux Excelsior
f** slim shaddy i slit dat mutha focku neck and piss down his throut and drank a faygo while doin it, magic ninjas bith whoop whoop juggalo 4 life b***h

Scooters Toybox

~Juggalo Army~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces