Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Recording Chaos

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:03 am
Around Youtube, I see a lot of videos where people are battling either standard, Time Attack, or Inward Chaos on Final Fantasy Dissidia. I would love to record one myself, but the Chaos battles don't have that Save Replay option at the end of the battle like the others do. So my question is: How do you get a replay of a Battle with Chaos? Does it require a device like Action Replay (which I want to avoid), or is there another method?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:14 pm
do you have one of those devices that record everything shown on your tv like those TV recorder tapes? that might work... you know like DVR only with a cassette or disc  

Vysroy

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:41 pm
Ahhhh....that's how...unfortunately, I don't have the right TV to hook my PSP up to. I'll need to get one that's AV Component compatible in the future. Guess for now I'm stuck with regular recordings. That's fine. Once I can get my own Laptop, I'll be able to put them up on Youtube. (Dag, I need a lot of stuff...oh well, I will persevere!)  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games