Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Advice on a tank

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tank
  alpha gram
  labtech
  lightning bug
View Results

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 pm
I'm sort of questing a tank.

I say sort of because I don't really have a formal quest thread, as I don't even much see the point in making one. If there is one, please inform me.

I'm willing to invest 300-450k, and I don't really know which direction I should go in.

I would like to be added to a page somewhere but it seems a full tank that I could afford would not be accepted.

Is there anywhere in this guild that would accept a tank full* of labtechs, alpha grams, or lightning bugs?

I was also thinking the kokeshi doll as one thread recommended, but I remember seeing elsewhere that it has been nerfed a lot, and thought perhaps I should steer away from that direction.

So I don't know which direction to go in all that much.

Advice?

*Not mixed, full of one type of fish listed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:26 pm
Probably not, ES is very specific for a reason. If you wanna spend your money then you need to buy the better fish. In the end you will be that much more grateful.

Buying those other fish, your probably not going to make your money back, let alone a profit. People won't play it, if they ain't going to make a decent amount in a short period of time.

Blood Stained H3art

Shy Seeker

21,525 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 am
Aside from gold money, I don't want to spend my money. Now I can up the amount I'd like to invest to 500k, but I'm still uncertain if I can make that back on certain fish.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games