Lady Pastels

Conservative Entrepreneur

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:43 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

I have practically always supported every decision SEGA has made, even when things have gotten rough, I always saw logic in their reasoning, even when nobody else did, I always remained by their side...

UNTIL NOW!!! When that faith was destroyed by a man known as Roger Craig Smith.

So what's wrong with this guy? "What's right with this guy?" That's the shorter answer.

It's hard to come up with words to describe how bad this guy is, he is that bad.

The only logical explanation as to why SEGA hired him is to get the Jason haters to shut up. This guy is so bad, we'll have those Ryan fans begging SEGA to rehire Griffith.

If you want to see just how bad this guy sounds (you'll have to find out sooner or later), go to the following video, he'll be the first guy to talk, and the guys who talks every time they open the door:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNGjSSJWgq0

Sonic is 15 years old, he does not and should never sound like a guy in his mid 30's.

sucks right?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:27 pm
SilverTwilight seylla
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

I have practically always supported every decision SEGA has made, even when things have gotten rough, I always saw logic in their reasoning, even when nobody else did, I always remained by their side...

So what's wrong with this guy? "What's right with this guy?" That's the shorter answer.

It's hard to come up with words to describe how bad this guy is, he is that bad.

The only logical explanation as to why SEGA hired him is to get the Jason haters to shut up. This guy is so bad, we'll have those Ryan fans begging SEGA to rehire Griffith.

If you want to see just how bad this guy sounds (you'll have to find out sooner or later), go to the following video, he'll be the first guy to talk, and the guys who talks every time they open the door:

Sonic is 15 years old, he does not and should never sound like a guy in his mid 30's.

sucks right?

Right  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

ihypersonic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:22 pm
i stoped after they replaced his first english voice actor ryan now i stricteley support the japanese voices and the subbing sega does of that sucks too lucky i know japanese oh and if your fammilar with naruto roger plays as deidara and the person who plays tails now kate higgins is sakura haruno on the show also very sad nes it it stressed scream crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
SilverTwilight seylla
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

sucks right?[/q

ewww did you even hear Amys?

i got pissed after i heard that they replaced silver's voice

Lady Pastels

Conservative Entrepreneur

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bidding War 100

sonicgirl313

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:20 am
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

Are you talking about the crappy voice that turned out to be an edit? If you are then well like I said Sega revealed it was an edit. I heard his real Sonic impersonation and i got to admit he's pretty good. But I don't think it's a perfect. I think over time he will get the hang of it. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:40 pm
I agree I dont like it.
Also I still cant believe that Tails' voice acor is a girl.
Hey have you heard of the Ultimate Sonic charactor Turnament?  

fuzzyfirexknuckleslo

1,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:23 am
sonicgirl313
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

Are you talking about the crappy voice that turned out to be an edit? If you are then well like I said Sega revealed it was an edit. I heard his real Sonic impersonation and i got to admit he's pretty good. But I don't think it's a perfect. I think over time he will get the hang of it. smile

You mean the one that was claimed to be edited, but in all actuality sounds more like the actual Roger Craig Smith Sonic voice than those alleged "real" clips you heard?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:44 pm
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
sonicgirl313
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

You mean the one that was claimed to be edited, but in all actuality sounds more like the actual Roger Craig Smith Sonic voice than those alleged "real" clips you heard?

Look I never heard his voice before so I don't know. All I know is the one that wasn't crappy is the one they're using for the games.  

sonicgirl313

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:24 pm
sonicgirl313
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
sonicgirl313
Sonic the Hedgehog-SU

Look I never heard his voice before so I don't know. All I know is the one that wasn't crappy is the one they're using for the games.

Apparently, you didn't read what I just said. The Alton Towers clips, a.k.a. "the crappy ones", are the voice that Roger Craig Smith is using in the games.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:48 pm
Man I hate his new voice I loved jasons that was a good one never really liked ryan but I'd take him over craig anyday  

The Irish Conartist

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:36 pm
The Irish Conartist
Man I hate his new voice I loved jasons that was a good one never really liked ryan but I'd take him over craig anyday
Indeed...well, Ryan wasn't terrible, he just needs more acting skill  
The Super Sonic Forum Quorum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces