Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
[Q] Among the Stars

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atheare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:56 pm
This here is my quest thread 8D I'll post information for my own reference here so please, do not post here. If you want to talk to me about any of my customs for any reason, you are more than welcome to PM me or AIM me at sarahkearns2004@yahoo.com. All I ask is that if you're not already one of my buddies, you let me know who you are!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:11 pm
Priority #1: God of Fog - Approved

800k/800k - COMPLETE, need slot

Domain: Fog
Existing Overlapping Domains: Clouds, Camouflage
Physical Description: Looks like Unyevu except for that where his markings were red, this god's markings will be light gray. He will also have silver tattoos on his lower back and the upper part of his tail, and possibly a few on his face. His wings will be white, and he will have two short, slightly curved horns on his head that are the same silver as his tattoos. His mane and tail have some thin silver strands in them.
Concept: The father of Unyevu. Unyevu'uya only ever had one true love, but after watching his son from afar and seeing how much trouble and pain he went through as a result of his seer powers, he was filled with guilt and after the death of his mate, and more recently his son, Unyevu'uya is even more secluded than usual. He rarely leaves his foggy home, and when he does he tries to avoid interaction with mortals for fear of falling in love again and bringing more children into the world with what he sees as a curse; the ability to see into the past and future.

While he is secluded, Unyevu'uya is kind and forgiving. It takes a lot to incur his wrath, though it takes even more to get him to truly open his heart. The loss of his loved ones over the years has made him wary of making close relationships with mortals, but also wise in regard to the fragility of existence.
Temporary Powers:
1 - Clouded sight - Can create the illusion of a thick fog around a mortal. This fog does not really exist, but the mortal is under the impression that fog surrounds them until the curse is lifted, or in twenty four hours, which ever comes first. This may carry on when Unyevu'uya is not in the imediate vicinity, however the duration shortens to a maximum of twelve hours if he goes far enough away that he can no longer see the mortal.
2 - Manipulate fog - Can cause fog (created by him as in Impenetrable Fog or otherwise) to move, expand (slightly) or contract as his will. Only works in his presence, and the fog will return to normal once he has left.
3 - Evaporate - Able to cause his body to disperse into water vapor, but only in the presence of fog and only for a short time. He can move and re-materialize anywhere within the foggy area, and this can only affect him. If anyone comes into direct contact with his 'fog cloud' (which is completely indistinguishable from ordinary fog) he would be forced to re-materialize instantly, however his 'fog cloud' can move as fast as an ordinary lion running, in short bursts.
Permanent Power: Impenetrable fog - Can summon up (and dismiss, at his will) an eerie, thick fog that is nearly impossible to see through (beyond a foot or so in front of you) and is so thick that noise is muffled to barely more than a whisper while inside of it. Any god that can manipulate water can manipulate the fog enough to see a little better, however this fog is extremely difficult to navigate for anyone except for him, as he has complete control over it. If he is present in the fog, he can (and often does) manipulate the fog to appear as though there are beasts/monsters/ect within the fog to scare anyone off who tries to enter. These beasts can not do any harm, but it is generally enough to keep intruders out. He may only do this if he is present, if he is not in direct contact with the fog, he is unaware of what is going on within it and can not create illusions inside of it. Those with enough determination and a little luck may be able to pass through without his help. Only those who have won his favor are given a personal guide through this fog.  

Atheare

Atheare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:20 pm
Priority #2: Unyevu's loved ones

700k/700k - COMPLETE, need slots

These quests are very important to me because Unyevu was dear to my heart. Mila gave me permission to try for these customs, so it's all good in that regard, even though Unyevu was from a megaplot event.

Aka'Ula quest COMPLETE heart Here he is, in all his glory ^^ *Loves Caj*

The Son:

Name: Aka'ula
Stage: Adult
Species: Lion (New rogue lines)
Parents: Unyevu x Tahiri
Description: See ref, mostly. Has Unyevu's markings but is black instead of red, and has red tribal marks from his mother. Tribal markings are mostly CC, as long as they're red like Unyevu. His eyes are silver
Ref: [x]

And here is Tahiri <3 Colored by Ecavi~

The Mate:

Name: Tahiri
Species: Lion (New rogue lines)
Parents: ?? x ??
Description: See ref. Tribal markings are mostly CC. I'd like for her to have at least one heart mark somewhere on her body. Tribal marks go on top of her stripes. She has silver eyes.

Unyevu's other child is TBD. I may obtain him at some point to give to a friend, but at this point I have no plans to get him in the near future.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:25 pm
Priority #3: Duke Cosplay

350k - COMPLETE, need slot

The Son:

Name: Zuzu'Mzao
Species: Hyena
Parents: ?? x ??
Description: Based off of my horse, Duke. See reference image for colors. In case you can't see, he has a white diamond on his forehead and his back right hoof has a small white sock. Other than that, he should have no markings. Feel free to add as much or as little detail as you want in regard to his color (like his muzzle) but one thing I don't want is for his feet to be hoof-colored. All of his feet should be brown except for the one with the white sock. His eyes are dark brown.

Atheare

Atheare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 pm
Priority #??: SEKRIT

1025k/1025k - COMPLETE, need several things... ninja

Sneaky sneaky sneaky...

Got it 8D

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash