Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] I'm magical, duh. (Van x Tawa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kytora

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 pm
Van was off on his own again. One would think that one that got lost so often would learn from his mistakes. But not Van. Nope, he was a moth constantly drawn to the flame if nothing more then him being the true innocent.

Land markers in the haven were scarce and it didn't help that Van was so light in color. A hard to find cub for sure if one was looking for him. He blended in with the snow quite well. His now near twin was starting to stick out more and more. But not van, he kept his light coat.

And now here he was out in the open searching for a tall enough boulder that he could climb to maybe steal a piece of the sky. His wings weren't yet strong enough to take him all the way there. He wanted to cheer his twin up by giving him a piece of the sky. Van wanted more then anything to see his twin smile.

Tawaret was the complete opposite. She stuck out against the snow as badly as one could, with her black coat and bright colors. It was rare when she could successfully sneak up on her siblings to scare them; it was a curse to have such a dark coat living in a snow-covered area. But she was used to it by now; she was figuring out different ways to work around her situation.

So, right then, she was sitting behind a rock, waiting for Uku or Dakota to come around the bend and find her. The rock was dark enough to camouflage her well enough so that she wasn't immediately seen. Sure, her paws, hair tuft, and tail were a give away, but everything else looked pretty good against the rock.

As she heard footsteps approaching, she grinned and prepared herself for the best scare ever.

Her hiding place was enough to full the happy go lucky and lost god of innocence. He had no idea that just behind that rock was another god just waiting for her prey. So Van continued onward , blindly, on his quest to find a boulder big enough for him to maybe touch the sky.

The rock was getting closer and closer.

Ah! They were getting closer, whoever it was. Tawa almost wished, despite the threats and things that she would be threatened with, that it was her sister Dakota approaching her hiding spot. She had just scared her brother; her sister was next!

Grinning, she waited only a few moments, waiting for the best, the most opportune second that she could possibly reach, until she pounced. The footsteps came closer, closer...until they sounded just around the bend.

She jumped out to the side, parallel to where she was hiding, and scared her prey with a loud, big, "BOO!" She only realized after she did that that it wasn't, in fact, one of her siblings. Oops.

Van let out a surprised gasp and tumbled backwards in his surprise. He had no idea that the goddess had been there the whole time. It was just like magic. She was just suddenly there in front of him saying boo. Van was shocked.

His body laid limp there in the snow for a good few moments before he scrambled back to his paws. What on earth?

"Are you.." He took a step forward really taking in the image of the goddess before him. "Are you magical or something?" They technically could both be classified as magical being gods. "I mean that was really amazing!"

The god did a little happy circle, " I mean you were just there! HOWD YOU DO THAT!?"

Tawa froze for a moment. She had no clue how to react; she had accidentally scared the living daylights out of some random god cub! What was she going to do? How was she going to explain this one to her parents? What about his parents? She was doomed.

And then he started talking, and she was just dumbfounded. He was kidding, right? "I was...I mean, it's a secret! Of course! I can't go around telling all my secrets. Then I wouldn't be the best with what I do!" She quickly turned it around, playing along with his belief that she was 'magical' or whatever.

The male tilted his head.

"Hey now thats no way to be!" He pleaded, "Aww come on. I won't tell. Promise you can tell me. We can be friends and I can swear to keep it a secret." His plead turned into pout quickly. "Come on......" He extended a paw towards her and pawed at the air.

"Promise~?"

Oh, now he was being tricky. Tawa eyed him skeptically.

"How do I know I can trust you, though? You do know that if you wrong me with this, I know how to find you." She wasn't the goddess of vigilantes for nothin'.

She glanced down at the offered paw and then back up to his face. "What're you the god of, anyway?" If he was trustworthy from his domain, then she'd probably be safe in telling him...something. If not, then there was no way. And how did she know he wasn't sent to talk to her as a joke from one of her siblings?

The god looked shocked, "YOU CAN FIND ME!?" He was dumb founded. "I-HOW!? REALLY!? " This goddess was growing more and more interesting by the second. "Wow you must be really magical. I m jealous!"

Oh right his domain. What was it again. It started with an I. Judeah usually remembered it for him. The name was really long and kinda big.

"Uhh..." He scratched his head trying to remember, "In.. In..... Hmmm.. No was it? Yeah.. In-no-cents?" He smiled. Had he gotten it right? Van figured he did.

Of course. The god of innocence.

"Well, I guess I can tell you then." She lifted her paw to shake his briefly, then turned to walk towards the side of the rock where she had been previously hiding so expertly. "I was here, see? I blend in a lot better with the rock than with the snow, like you do." She propped herself up on it for the full effect, hoping it showed her camouflage as well as she imagined it.

"BUT that doesn't mean you're off the hook! If I've heard you squealed this to someone, I can and will find you. You promised to not tell anyone. It's a secret, got it?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:47 pm
Van watched in amazement. He'd have to remember this trick for later. He'd find a boulder of his own and blend in and then pounce Judeah. Judeah wouldn't know what was coming. Oh the plots. But.. he couldn't tell Judeah how.

"I promise," He shook his head in agreement. "I won't tell anyone your secret." He tilted his head once more, "My names Van. Whats yours? " His stupid little grin stayed perched on his maw.

"Tawaret. But you can call me Tawa." She smiled for the first time since meeting Van. "Good to know I can trust you, Van. What're you doing around here, anyway?" She hadn't seen him before. And if he had siblings, she certainly hadn't met any of them either. Maybe he had met hers? Perhaps.

Van gave her a perfectly happy and perfectly sane smile. Then he answered, "Im trying to find a boulder big enough so I can steal a piece of the sky."

His smile didnt faulter. The god was telling the complete truth. Van really wanted to just find a piece of the sky and bring it back to his brother.

She lifted an eyebrow at his quest. "A piece of the sky? What, like a piece of cloud-fluff or something?" He looked serious. And he was completely innocent, so she couldn't doubt his intentions or anything. He seemed sane enough.

"Well, I dunno. This is certainly the place to try and get a piece of the sky, but you haven't found any big rocks to stand on yet?" She glanced around. There were rocks, sure, that looked like they could reach the sky.

The god shook his head.
"No I haven't found one that is big enough and my wings just seem to not want to do the job," He stretched his wings out. They were a good size for a god his age but they weren't big enough to support him in full flight. He needed to grow a little more before he could fly that high.

"I don't know if I'll ever find a rock big enough," He pouted some.

Tawa nodded, knowing the feeling of not being able to fly around just yet. They were the same age, and as such, she felt his pain. "Soon enough we'll be able to zoom around. Just wait!" She grinned encouragingly at him. She was being so friendly; it was actually a..nice change from being mischievous around her siblings.

"Well, have you looked around the whole place? And what about things besides a rock?" She didn't know like what, but...there had to be something else.

Zooming around the sky. Now there was a thought! It made his face light up all that much more. "We could both get a piece of the sky then!" Oh what a thought! But aww that would take for ever. Growing up.

The male shook his head. "Usually I dont stray off to far from home," He admitted. "I don't think I .. know where I am now honestly." He looked over his shoulder. The cubs family den was no where in sight.

Kytora

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff