Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
UPDATE: I Think I May Have Figured Out the BG Problem! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:24 am
HellsHollywood
Like Bronx said, non-bumpers are the problem. DMv2 allowed most dolphin tanks to fill easily and usually without any bumps. I know because I often watched it happen. But with v2 gone, those tanks don't enjoy such pleasures anymore.

If you need tank links to play, I suggest using a toggle aquas script. It puts a direct tank link under everyones tanks in their sigs. Doing this is much easier than asking everyone to put links in their sigs. The second two sections in this thread will help you set up and get the scripts.

Maybe thats is, My fish will die soon anyways, Im not going to bother. emo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:49 am
GailAnne Munchkin
HellsHollywood
Like Bronx said, non-bumpers are the problem. DMv2 allowed most dolphin tanks to fill easily and usually without any bumps. I know because I often watched it happen. But with v2 gone, those tanks don't enjoy such pleasures anymore.

If you need tank links to play, I suggest using a toggle aquas script. It puts a direct tank link under everyones tanks in their sigs. Doing this is much easier than asking everyone to put links in their sigs. The second two sections in this thread will help you set up and get the scripts.

That should help a lot of people out who don't have a direct link, but I have no clue as to how to get the information to people running tanks. I agree with you and Bronx that it's probably not the glow times as my gold intake has improved since I set up direct links to my tanks.

I'm not sure if you understood what I was saying; I may not have explained clearly.

The script puts a direct tank link under everyone's tanks for you. So you do not have to rely on tank owners to provide you with a tank link. The script does it for you.  

HellsHollywood

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 am
HellsHollywood
GailAnne Munchkin
HellsHollywood

That should help a lot of people out who don't have a direct link, but I have no clue as to how to get the information to people running tanks. I agree with you and Bronx that it's probably not the glow times as my gold intake has improved since I set up direct links to my tanks.

I'm not sure if you understood what I was saying; I may not have explained clearly.

The script puts a direct tank link under everyone's tanks for you. So you do not have to rely on tank owners to provide you with a tank link. The script does it for you.

That wont help me at all. My computer wont allow me to install scripts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:26 am
Podium
HellsHollywood
GailAnne Munchkin
HellsHollywood

Why won't it allow you to install scripts? Is it a work or school computer or something?

You do need Firefox or Chrome.  

HellsHollywood

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:01 pm
HellsHollywood
Podium
HellsHollywood
GailAnne Munchkin
HellsHollywood

Why won't it allow you to install scripts? Is it a work or school computer or something?

You do need Firefox or Chrome.

I have firefox, But its a crappy computer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:50 pm
I don't see why that would be a problem. Have you tried installing the Greasemonkey add-on?  

HellsHollywood

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:25 am
HellsHollywood
I don't see why that would be a problem. Have you tried installing the Greasemonkey add-on?

I installed the Greasemonkey add on, spent about three days off and on trying to get it to work and finally gave up. I also have the latest version of Firefox and all the Firefox updates so I don't understand why Greasemonkey refuses to work on my pc. It's possible I just don't know what I'm doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:02 am
GailAnne Munchkin
HellsHollywood

I installed the Greasemonkey add on, spent about three days off and on trying to get it to work and finally gave up. I also have the latest version of Firefox and all the Firefox updates so I don't understand why Greasemonkey refuses to work on my pc. It's possible I just don't know what I'm doing.

Did you also install a script? Because it does nothing on its own.

I've used it on my netbook that can't handle BG and my old laptop from 04 with no problems.  

HellsHollywood

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces