Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The South: Cat Territory
Soran Temple

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 am
Soran Temple

User Image

Where the Priests and Seers go to see into the future and to pray to the sun God Soran.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:04 pm
Empris traveled quickly to the temple and sighed with relief when she could finally breath again. Getting her wits about her she mounted the steps to the temple and went inside to sit and relax. More like hide from the world. She was no longer accustomed to taking in such large expanses of peoples emotions since she had been in a rural area for quite some time now. As she sat her eyes glazed over as she slipped into another vision.  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:28 pm
When she saw the temple surroundings once again Empris stood and dusted off her clothes. She would need to look presentable when her visitor arrived. In place of a comb or brush she ran her fingers through her thick white hair then entered the temple. Removing her cloak it was set aside on a bench to reveal a blood red dress that clung to the curves of the woman with slits and cuts in the dress to appear more revealing than it actually was. She approached the statue of Soran, the sun god and lifted her arms to it in silent prayer for the safety of this messenger.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:26 pm
Hoof beats could be heard for a long time before the glistening coat of Shokos horse appeared form between the trees. Her horse was swift, for it came from elves, and it did not take her more than a few hours to reach this place. She had used her nose and senses to know where Empris would be, albinos had a different smell to them, so she had been easy to track down. She reined in her horse and mounted off. She had worn a white cloak over her short red kimono that she always wore, and now she brought her hood down and let loose her hair. She needed to pass as a fey as much as she could in case Empris wasn't alone. Because she wasn't in her wolf form she couldn't really sense if there was someone else, also because Empris' presence was so overwhelming. She didn't bother tying her stallion, he was very loyal. She slowly walked up the steps and saw Empris in the temple. She slowly approach. From what Lillian had told her, it was possible she already knew Shoko was coming.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:53 pm
"Welcome daughter of the moon."
Empris turned from the statue to face Shoko with a small smile. Her skin was like porcelain with rubies for eyes. She held a hand out to her in welcome as she walked towards her.
"We are alone here, so you can relax. All was well with your travels?"
As she walked she did so without a sound looking almost as if she was floating with how she did so. She knew that asking if all was well wasn't needed. But might as well appear somewhat normal to the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:19 pm
Shoko was not used to being on such friendly terms with a feline, but she knew such greeting needed to be imitated. Greetings, daughter of the sun. She slightly bowed her head, keeping her eyes on Empris at all times. Tho her shoulders did drop once she relaxed a little when Empris said they were alone. My travel was rushed, but I did not mind. I've not told my pack yet, but I don't sleep. I'd appreciate if you didn't tell Lillian. I don't get tired, and I haven't slept for as long as I can remember, so I needed no rest coming here. My horse seems to have taken that habit as well, and never grows tired. She slowly reached into her pocket an took out the letter from Lillian. She handed it over to Empris. Lillian has told me you were probably expecting me, would you by any chance already know what this letter contains?  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:38 pm
"I have an idea, yes. I've been meaning to contact Lillian myself but do not know anyone such as yourself that would be willing to go over the border. I thank you dearly."
She accepted the letter and read quickly.
'Empris,
I have found the kitten you told me about so long ago. She's in Howlite with me which I'm sure you already know. Darius isn't taking it well having her here. Is there any way you could meet me at the border to hand her off? His feelings and temper have only gotten worse. If not I will do what I have to to keep her safe here.

Lillian'

"Hm. Darius you hot-head. Well, if you could give Lillian this for me I would appreciate it. And no, I wont tell your pack that you don't sleep. Secret keeping is a specialty of mine."
Empris took off a necklace and seemed to break it in half. It was interlocking pieces of a sun and moon. She handed Shoko the moon piece reverently and spoke in an odd language activating to connection between them.
"Is there anything I can do before you leave, Shoko?"
She smiled impishly at saying the girls name.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:56 pm
Shoko had been reading over Empris' shoulder out of curiosity. When she finished, Shoko had put her hood back on and was ready to leave when Empris put a moon necklace in her hand and did some magic on it. I'll give it to her. When asked if she needed anything, she shook her head, some locks of her fire red hair falling over her shoulders as she did so. I need nothing. Though if you could send some sort of signal before you come for the kitten, I would appreciate it. I can protect you from the rest of my pack, but if you bring other felines with you I will do nothing for them. You are Lillians friend, and so you are an exception.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:03 pm
"I thank you for all that you have risked here. You have made at least one friend and ally in the cat nation. My hope is that we may further this and put an end to this war. May the moon guide her daughter home on swift wings into homes safe arms."
Empris nodded her head in respect to the wolf woman and walked out with her. Her horse was magnificent to look upon.
'I hope to see the day this war ends with my own eyes...'
She was about to sit down when remembering she did not have her cloak to protect the dress she was in. While fond of such apparel, it was time to find something a little less extravagant. Returning into the temple Empris offered another prayer for all before grabbing her cloak and returning to town.
(Van Valiant City)  
The South: Cat Territory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff