Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The South: Cat Territory
Sun Spot Woods

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:50 am
Sun Spot Woods

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:42 pm
Tassa stepped into the foliage, her human form shone in the sun light and she took in a deep breath. Her she was, where the ruins of her first home once stood before they were burnt to the ground by wolves. Tassa held back the tears and decided instead to stand quietly going over the memories of her childhood. What she wouldn't give to have them back again. Her little sister Aliah used to be such a pain, but Tassa had always accepted it. In those days she had gone by the name Faith. Her mother had told her, that they held the future in her and so named her Faith. She was their hope and faith. Tassa opened her eyes and looked into the sun spot foliage. Beams of light filtering through. Oh how things had changed. Tassa was no longer the sweet little girl. She had become the warrior woman. The cold Lioness Queen and once general of the military where she had overseen the war. Tassa had killed with a cold scrutiny. She had burnt down Wolf homes without a thought. All for revenge. It hadn't given her family back though.

Tassa... Tassiah the Queen of the moon and the hunt. The Queen of loneliness. She smiled as she thought of the Van Valiants. Never in a million years would she have believed she was really a Lion princess and not just a vagger's child found in the woods.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

rygon234

Wealthy Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:58 pm
Zane walks through the forests, his drawing stuff in his arms. Not as good as the golden meadow but its ok. He thought to himself. He always knew his way around the forest. It use to be one of his favorite places, until he finally got bored out it. He stopped as he saw Tassa not to far ahead of her. What is the Queen doing all the way out here? I thought she was at the marketplace. He thought. He stayed there for alittle bit, wondoring if he should go to her or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:08 pm
Tassa sat down on the forest floor, oblivious to the servant boy that had followed her. She brought out the only photo she had managed to save from the wreckage when she came back with the tigers. Everything had burned, but there was a photo of her and her little sister. Little Aliah was pulling on Faith's hand to go into the woods to play tag but Faith as always was cautious. Their dad had snuck up on them and caught it. It was just like them. Aliah always curious and adventurous, Faith always protective and quiet. She smiled, stroking the picture. She missed her sister dearly, sometimes she came here into the woods hoping that they could hear her thoughts, hoping that they might one day walk out from the woods to welcome her home...

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

MemorysGalleySlave

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:19 pm
Ezra trended through the woods without care. He was angry at allowing himself to become drunk. "wetboys are tools you fool! our worth is only equal to how well we can complete a job" he said to himself in anger, raising his voice as he reached a tree. He pulled off the bark, revealing a hidden closet of weapons, vials, and equipment. He had multiple safe houses and closets hidden through the lands due to his superstition, all secrets are bound to be found, stretch out your supplies, and you have a longer hold your equipment.
He took off his gear, seeing he had worn it out to the point of rust beginning to appear. He applied a quick contact poison in his hand and back handed himself, the poison only designed to deliver more pain. "idiot. you're becoming as useless as your tools" he said, not forgiving himself for slipping up in taking care of his tools. He didn't notice any of his surroundings, too occupied with his equipment, sharping and cleaning, changing his clothes with the items in the closet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:51 pm
Zane watched Tassa. He knew about her and her sisters. He had been friends with them. He bent behind Tassa and hugged her gently. He was best friends with her, he felt comfortable and safe around her. He knew she missed her sisters, he shared her pain. He kept his arms around her, holding her. He rests his head on her shoulder, looking at the picture. He wanted to say something to her, but he didn't know if he should.  

rygon234

Wealthy Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

MemorysGalleySlave

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:34 pm
MemorysGalleySlave
Ezra trended through the woods without care. He was angry at allowing himself to become drunk. "wetboys are tools you fool! our worth is only equal to how well we can complete a job" he said to himself in anger, raising his voice as he reached a tree. He pulled off the bark, revealing a hidden closet of weapons, vials, and equipment. He had multiple safe houses and closets hidden through the lands due to his superstition, all secrets are bound to be found, stretch out your supplies, and you have a longer hold your equipment.
He took off his gear, seeing he had worn it out to the point of rust beginning to appear. He applied a quick contact poison in his hand and back handed himself, the poison only designed to deliver more pain. "idiot. you're becoming as useless as your tools" he said, not forgiving himself for slipping up in taking care of his tools. He didn't notice any of his surroundings, too occupied with his equipment, sharping and cleaning, changing his clothes with the items in the closet.

Ezra felt an unreasonably strong aura of negative energy originating from his nation. He knew only of one person in his nation that contained that much raw energy. "Guess the long lost king has returned" he said bitterly, equipping the new gear. As the bitter man that he was, he felt like voicing himself to the king. He left the lands, as he always does.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:20 pm
"Zane, I should have known you would have followed." Tassa sighed. He was the only one who knew of her past and she had always appreciated his secrecy. She shrugged him off and stood, hating to be weak in the face of anyone, even one of her best friends. "Lets go back to the palace." She murmured to him as she leaned against the tree. "Aliah wouldn't have wanted us to mourn her like this," Tassa looked up at the spots of sunlight floating down to the forest floor. So much had changed in so little time.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

rygon234

Wealthy Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:04 pm
Zane watches Tassa as she stood and spoke. He wished she wouldn't hide her grief from him. After that terrible day, she hid her emotions from everybody. "Mistress Tassa, can...you try to not to hide your emotions..," he said. "I wish you would talk to me about things."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:34 pm
Tassa looked over to Zane and smiled. He had been her friend for so long. Longer then before she stole the throne from her corrupted aunt, longer then when she became a warrior for a family of tigers. They had been friends since her parents were banned from the palace and she had grown up believing to be nothing more then a common cat. Not realizing what her family bloodlines truly were. She couldn't help but laugh. "I'll be fine, I know I can talk to you about anything and I'm glad to have you as my friend. I don't know where I would be without you."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

rygon234

Wealthy Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:45 pm
Zane purred as he listened to the queen's kind words. He knew they shared alot since they met, he even had a crush on her since then. He still had a crush on her, but he didn't know if she wanted to date a servent since she was queen now. He hugged her gently, "I'm glad we're friends too, Tassa." he said to her.  
The South: Cat Territory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games