Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure
amegakure sushi house

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:03 pm
the villiage's legandary shushi house!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:04 pm
"Sushi?" Hiari asked Torque. "Okay."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 pm
torque laughed

"it's the rain villiage what where expecting hamburgers?"

the waitress came over and torque order two plates of dragon rolls!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:07 pm
"I guess I'll have the same as my friend here." Hiari said to the waitress. (I GTG!)  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:14 pm
KisukeRULZ
"I guess I'll have the same as my friend here." Hiari said to the waitress. (I GTG!)

as they ate torque got curious

"you know your my partener and yet i havn't seen your ninjutsu skills yet"

((okay))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:39 pm
"Because you haven't seen me fight yet." He mumbled. "My basic powers are that of the Nara clan, since I am a Nara. My chakra types are wind and electricty."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:57 pm
torque thought a moment

"well then why dont me and you fight then? hahahaha"

torque ate his sushi then stopped

"wait i know that ability, thats a good ability it takes up a hella lot of chakra but still with that ability why would you be afraid of the seven swordsmen?? i mean yes there good and yes they use genjutsu but that guy back there if i wanted him dead i could have killed him the same way i destroyed the hokage's living quarters since he was to occupied wit hmy earth clone he was very good and smart but yet my earth clone is much better then a shadow clone considering it can repair itself no matter the damage and sometimes that throws off enemys because they think i'm all supream and acn't die=p when really its a earth clone and i'm laughing watching or tuning something to nothing haahha but with that shadow techniqe you can take control of there body and make them do as you please why do you fear them??"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:06 am
"I don't fear them." Hiari sighed. "I just find it bothersome to fight them. And I don't really wish to fight you. That would be troublesome as well." He smirked. "If you want, I can show you my special move though."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:18 am
Hiari began to walk away. "Come on Torque." He said. "I want to show you my move."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:18 am
KisukeRULZ
"I don't fear them." Hiari sighed. "I just find it bothersome to fight them. And I don't really wish to fight you. That would be troublesome as well." He smirked. "If you want, I can show you my special move though."

torque smiled

" yes i would like to see that, you know the reason i decide to use taijutsu and only three ninjutsu i want to tell you, taijutsu ninja have thee strongest body out off all the ninja types and there attacks pack the most of a punch there the strongest mayb not always the fastest but taijutsu are extreamly fast and if you chose your three ninjutsu carefully you can be great my skill set i use a rock body amor that turns all my organs as hard as stone sort of like stone armor the TAIJUTSU techniqe that is another reason why i chose taijutsu there are loopholes beteween taijutsu that appear to be ninjutsu but arnt and it confuses weak minded people haha but using my rock body makes people want to hit me and i let them taking minimal damage and making them crumble to nothing wit hmy special earth release ninjutsu hahaha... you know what i love about your shadow is that it overpowers people it would be the kind of ninjutsu i would need to fight using earth clones a selecte ranged taijutsu and my dust release you would be a pain in the a** hahah thats why its nice to have you as my partener if you think about its immpossible to defeat us as a team you immoblise the enemy and i can eathier thurn him to dust from a distance or i can touch him and make him crumble to dirt haha we cannot be beat as a team"  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:27 am
"Very true." Hiari said, smirking. He gathered his chakra. "KazeRaiton KageRasaengan." He said, creating a Rasaengan in his hand, then adding his wind and electric type chakra to it. He made it into the shape of a Shuriken then attached his shadow to it. Using his shadow, he guided it to a tree. The tree exploded completely on impact.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:33 am
KisukeRULZ
"Very true." Hiari said, smirking. He gathered his chakra. "KazeRaiton KageRasaengan." He said, creating a Rasaengan in his hand, then adding his wind and electric type chakra to it. He made it into the shape of a Shuriken then attached his shadow to it. Using his shadow, he guided it to a tree. The tree exploded completely on impact.

o.o torque watched as his eyes widen

"..naruto would be pissed if he saw yours is better then his hahaha very nice with the shadow mulnipulation to keep them from mmoving after its thrown and that attack is deadly o.o"

torque smiled

"well shall we go to my tower and plan out are next attacks?? i could use your help=]"

((hey sould i ask to make akatuski members crew members in the guild and ill donate to make the akatsuki a subform still in the rain villiage but another subform so that only we can see are plans?? lol))  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 am
(Thats a good idea. Is there a way I can donate too?) Hiari smirked. "But it uses quite a bit of Chakra. No problme for me, but, you know. Anyway, sure I'll help you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:41 am
[exit to tower]  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash