Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 pm
[-Erik-]
Jungle Boots

fo eva eva? eva eva? EVA EVA!?

Yes, for eva EVA. Or at least until I get ungry. Do you have a spare bachellor pad I can have? D:

have? ehhh... maybe i invite you to guild of "jay's mom is hot"? its kinda nice... if you like robots, mystery science theatre 3000, anime, and guns... i dont really like any of those things cept maybe FLCL... but it is a load of fun anyway.

oh communism and zombies are also important in said guild...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:58 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
shoki_de_nai
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Shakeidas
The Fender
Just wanted to stop in and say I got a "toy" and good GOD it's amazing.

This is... I mean... What the hell?
It's not what the hell, he never said exactly what he was doing with it now did he?
He didn't put in details like "I put it (????) and moved it (????) my (???) till I (????) for about an hour till I (????) it was amazing."

See? I used "?" to replace explicit words but I'm sure you can tell what I mean.

It could've been worst.

Worse, it could have been worse.

Regardless, it's still a pretty stupid post. I mean, seriously why the Hell would buying a new sex toy warrant an announcement to us?
Because he felt like it.

Oh, well...That makes it alright then. My bad.
Because he wanted to tell us means we needed to know it. Duly noted. rolleyes  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:13 pm
shoki_de_nai
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
shoki_de_nai
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Shakeidas
The Fender
Just wanted to stop in and say I got a "toy" and good GOD it's amazing.

This is... I mean... What the hell?
It's not what the hell, he never said exactly what he was doing with it now did he?
He didn't put in details like "I put it (????) and moved it (????) my (???) till I (????) for about an hour till I (????) it was amazing."

See? I used "?" to replace explicit words but I'm sure you can tell what I mean.

It could've been worst.

Regardless, it's still a pretty stupid post. I mean, seriously why the Hell would buying a new sex toy warrant an announcement to us?
Because he felt like it.

so? Besides your acting like a big ego headed asshat.

Rather then rationalizing an figuring well Ït coul be worst.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:39 am
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
shoki_de_nai
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
shoki_de_nai
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

It could've been worst.

Because he felt like it.

Calm down, little girl.

We're not opressing anyone here. Yes, the fact that he wanted to publicly share how GOOD his new sex toy is bothers most of us. You know why? 'Cause that's personal.

Openly (and loudly) speaking about sex to strangers is annoying, not only in the furry fandom, it is everywhere.

It's like that one time I started fi****inh a girl and a lot of pee came out, holy s**t my p**** was still hard and I couldn't belive how much pee was comming out from he vagoo. The she started to rubb her breasts against me and I couldn't help but to grab her by her hair and b**g her so hard my p***s started to bleed literally.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 am
[-Erik-]
It's like that one time I started fi****inh a girl and a lot of pee came out, holy s**t my p**** was still hard and I couldn't belive how much pee was comming out from he vagoo. The she started to rubb her breasts against me and I couldn't help but to grab her by her hair and b**g her so hard my p***s started to bleed literally.

I like pink ponies too!!! heart blaugh

See what I did thar? I glossed over the minute anything sexual was mentioned and pretended you said you liked My Little Pony. I still don't know what happens after the *'s started.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:41 pm
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
So? Besides, your you're acting like a big ego headed egotistical asshat.

Rather then rationalizing being rational and figuring well realizing that it could be worst worse.

Fixed for you! whee

Also, just because something could be worse, doesn't mean you should accept it as it is. Everything could be worse, including already horrible things. Your argument is flawed and your attempts to insult me are quite lame.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 pm
Garek Maxwell
[-Erik-]

I like pink ponies too!!! heart blaugh

See what I did thar? I glossed over the minute anything sexual was mentioned and pretended you said you liked My Little Pony. I still don't know what happens after the *'s started.

NO! All those long minutes typing out that response are RUINED now D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 pm
[-Erik-]

It's like that one time I started fightinh a girl and a lot of pee came out, holy s**t my pectorals was still hard and I couldn't belive how much pee was comming out from he vagoo. The she started to rubb her breasts against me and I couldn't help but to grab her by her hair and bug her so hard my pants started to bleed literally.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:05 pm
[-Erik-]
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
shoki_de_nai
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
shoki_de_nai
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

It could've been worst.

Because he felt like it.

Calm down, little girl.

We're not opressing anyone here. Yes, the fact that he wanted to publicly share how GOOD his new sex toy is bothers most of us. You know why? 'Cause that's personal.

Openly (and loudly) speaking about sex to strangers is annoying, not only in the furry fandom, it is everywhere.

i dont at all think anyone started talking on that level of obscene language besides you erik... all the op said was "i bought a new toy and its amazing"

all i said is the toys i buy are for a**l pleasure...

seriously, censorship has its purpose but when its a ******** witch hunt like this it goes way out of bounds...

we all understand you dont want to hear about it... but like ive said before in other threads about sexuality; TOO ******** BAD! no one is forcing you to read it.. no one is forcing you to visualize it.... no one is even being explicit. and as far as im concerned if you guys are going to assume some sort of ultra sensitivity to this then its really your fault you are offended, not the op's not mine, not garek's...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:20 pm
Someone's getting pissy. He sure loves waving his sexuality out for everyone to see. Free spirit and all that bull.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 pm
redface you understand me so well lee... its like we are soul mates or something. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:03 pm
Jungle Boots
[-Erik-]
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
shoki_de_nai
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Because he felt like it.

Calm down, little girl.

i dont at all think anyone started talking on that level of obscene language besides you erik... all the op said was "i bought a new toy and its amazing"

seriously, censorship has its purpose but when its a ******** witch hunt like this it goes way out of bounds...

we all understand you dont want to hear about it... but like ive said before in other threads about sexuality; TOO ******** BAD! no one is forcing you to read it.. no one is forcing you to visualize it.... no one is even being explicit. and as far as im concerned if you guys are going to assume some sort of ultra sensitivity to this then its really your fault you are offended, not the op's not mine, not garek's...

I apologize, this one took me by surprise.

I don't work well under preassure, okay? >:c  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:34 pm
[-Erik-]
Jungle Boots
[-Erik-]
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
shoki_de_nai
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
Because he felt like it.

Calm down, little girl.

I apologize, this one took me by surprise.

I don't work well under preassure, okay? >:c

yer fun erik i like you blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:50 am
[-Erik-]
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
shoki_de_nai
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
shoki_de_nai
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX

It could've been worst.

Because he felt like it.

Calm down, little girl.

lolwhut?

It was nothing like that, he just said he got a new "Toy" and that he was enjoying it, he never stated what exactly it "Was" or what he "uses" it for or specifically "how" he uses it. (I'm speaking of OP)  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items