Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Tranquility Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 pm
As Bella stood behind Darius breathing hard trying to think fast about what to do next. She was very upset about the idea of a hunter wandering through their territories so easily. It was first poachers and now a hunter who now wishes to hunt them. In the moment Darius had asked and given her the chance to run home she couldn't. Although quickly the hunter had thrown himself on her and she struggled until she saw the nice and everything seemed to happen so fast before her. When everything was over her face was drenched in rain and tears. As she heard Lillian, Shoko, and than Darius speak she was in complete shock. She went over to Darius soon enough to begin healing his wounds without much of a word she still in complete distress. Once healing her mate to be she fainted in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:51 am
"Bella!"
Darius wrapped his arms around Bella so she wouldn't hit the ground and immediately looked over her for any injuries. Relieved to find none he pulled her close to him and the rain began to subside.
"Oh Bella. I'm sorry."
He whispered in her ear although heknew she wouldn't hear him. Getting to his feet Darius looked at Lillian who was near tears then to Shoko.
"Let's get her home where it's warm."
While voice was calm and relaxed, his eyes remained black reflecting more hate and anger than he had ever felt or shown in his life. He walked with his head straight ahead, eyes and ears constantly searching for any sound that would belong to Wade.
((Slowly to the den))  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:07 pm
Shoko freaked a little when Bella fainted, but relaxed a bit when Darius caught her. She figured Bella was in shock after what had happened. I'll go ahead and prepare some warm blankets and tea, coffee for those who prefer. She switched to her wolven form and ran ahead of the others. Bella was in good hands, she just hoped the hunter wouldn't come back.
((To the den))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:55 pm
13nth Hatred!

Change your character!!!!! There are no guns nor freelance mercenaries in this guild! Read the plot!

I do not accept other characters barging in and creating violence when it has not been asked by the other guildsmates. This is in the rules! Please use your common sense next time!

I will be deleting your posts and your character. Make a new one.

-Lady (captain)  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:03 pm
Hello

I am deleting all posts. Bella was attacked by a bear. His character has been deleted.

Please continue on with the new plot line.

Any questions feel free to ask.

-Lady (captain)

The North: Wolf Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas