Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]
Phoenix Wright WMGs: Post em here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:10 pm
So, after browsing TVTropes (specifically the Ace Attorney page, ahaha) I finally got around to looking at the WMG (Wild Mass Guess, for those not in the know) page. Some of these theories are ridiculous, but some I support.

If you have your own theories, let's discuss them! :'D
For the sake of courtesy, put major spoilers in white.

I'll list a few:

Manfred von Karma commits suicide
I find this one plausible not only because of a possible severe psychological breakdown on von Karma's part, but it also ( took Dahlia Hawthorne five years to be executed, whereas von Karma died in a much shorter span of time.) (T&T spoiler)

Atroquinine is the poison made from Boriginian cocoons
This is probably pretty safe to assume. This isn't to say that the cocoons are the only method of attaining atroquinine, but it's possible at least.

Klavier and Ema (join Kay and form the new Yatagarasu) (AAI spoilers abound!)
I'm very intrigued by this. They're all around the same age and all (fill the necessary roles, even if Kay doesn't pursue being a lawyer. Klavier has the necessary ties to the court, and Ema is the detective role. Even though Calisto was an attorney, she was also a con artist. Kay can just do her thing and it could still work.)
I might have to write a fic about this even.

(Daryan Crescend is a member of the smuggling ring) (basically one huge AAI/AJ spoiler)
(At the end of AAI, Edgeworth says that they've begun cleaning out the ring, but it's also implied that there's a new leader already in place and the ring is in fact a global syndicate. This says to me that the ring is so massive and widespread that it would take a considerable amount of time and effort to eradicate it completely, and I think it's completely plausible for it to still be in operation (albeit a bit smaller scale) when AJ takes place.)

In the seven years between AAI and AJ (or anytime thereafter), Edgeworth is working on (disbanding the smuggling ring) (minor AAI spoiler)
As mentioned in the above theory.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:58 pm
I like the seven year gap theory. It's pretty possible that... Edgeworth isn't present in AJ because he's traveling around the world trying to disband the smaller members of the smuggling ring.

The(Yatagarasu) Theory however, I can't get behind. For one reason and one reason only.And that's Klavier. I don't think Klavier would know Ema or Kay by that time, especially since he formed The Gavineers at this time. It would be more plausible if Kay and Ema met and started the group with an unknown third member. But then again, both of them live far away from LA now. Soooooooo, most likely Kay would form the new Yatagarasu with a group of girls from her hometown than anything.  

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:46 pm
Mia_Sage
I like the seven year gap theory. It's pretty possible that... Edgeworth isn't present in AJ because he's traveling around the world trying to disband the smaller members of the smuggling ring.

The(Yatagarasu) Theory however, I can't get behind. For one reason and one reason only.And that's Klavier. I don't think Klavier would know Ema or Kay by that time, especially since he formed The Gavineers at this time. It would be more plausible if Kay and Ema met and started the group with an unknown third member. But then again, both of them live far away from LA now. Soooooooo, most likely Kay would form the new Yatagarasu with a group of girls from her hometown than anything.

He is, of course, replaceable. She did say she wanted three attractive young women after all. A more plausible replacement would be (Franziska)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:23 pm
Kirei_chan
Mia_Sage

He is, of course, replaceable. She did say she wanted three attractive young women after all. A more plausible replacement would be (Franziska)

Okay, that I could get behind. ( Franziska ) would be a great choice. :3  

Mia_Sage

Friendly Raider

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:12 pm
Kind of unrelated, but I think if they do another AAI, it should be in the AJ timeline. A mini WMG I just came up with~
It will bring back most of the main characters that got left out of AJ (except maybe Maya and Pearl). And the last case would pull in the characters from AJ, or they're somehow connected to the events in the game. At the very least, Phoenix has to show up, and his unabashed sarcasm gets on Edgey's nerves >w<
He would make fun of him for presenting and stuff, like he does Apollo.

Even better, if they make a GS5 that is AJ2, they could make both of these games together and they would cross over. That would be awesome :'D  
The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games