Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCCBCL

4,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:09 pm
Depends. If it only affected humans, or primates in general, I'd grab the piece of cast iron pipe I keep around all the time, grab a car, and go to my family farm in Illinois.
If it affected all mamals, I'd head west and hitch a boat, going to a pacific island.
If it affected all animals, hello Juno.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:20 am
battosai matt
Don't forget they can tip over your car.

Me well it depends. How many zombies are we talking about? Are we talking about "Night of the liveing dead" amount which I think wasen't much like mybe about ten. I fell asleep during the movie so I don't really know. Are we talking about "Resident Evil 2 and 3" amount of zombies is a whole town. Or "High School Of The Dead" amount which is the entire world.

I'd gather what supplires I can. My dad has a work shop in the basement hich has all the wood thats needed to board up the house, along with some makeshift weapons, such as a spear made out of a kitchen knife, a broom handle, and some rope can make one. It might not be very good but better than nothing. My dad also made wooden swords for christmas one year so we have some weapons (I don't know about durablitiy but he says there about as strong as the one in some of the martial arts schools he goes to), everyone in my family aside form one person has done some martail arts, so weve got basic hand-to-hand. Food would have to be bought though.

This is an ok idea for small scale but once you get to large scale oubreaks it turns into an idea that is less horrible and more horrific. To start, they will break in. Second, once this turns into a large scale the Govt' is gonna start carpet bombing cities...

or even nuking them.  

Byakko Yasutsuki
Crew

Aged Duelist

10,000 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

espadareaper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:26 pm
hijack a cross country train arm and armour it collect my friends and travel from town to town getting supplies when nessessary keeping lots of non perishables on board the train (tinned fruit etc.) and keeping a constant stream of news via ham radio  
Zombies and Zombie Survial

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff