Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Experment 1.0

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kariah-The-Pariah

7,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:50 am
*You wake, your vision still dazed. The only thing you can remember is a pale, man who looks about the age of twenty seven. His bright yellow eyes glow behind the square black glasses that set on the bridge of his nose. Over his shoulders he wears a slender white lab coat. His hair is feathered and light green it sticks out all over his pale head. You're weak and can not move as he lifts the medium creature to your wrist. It slowly presses it's teeth into your frail skin.
Around this situation, the room is a bright white. It looks almost the same as a regular hospital room except on the table next to you has sliver, otherworldly tools that glimmer. If you search for an exit it is useless. Only a single door is seen and is being blocked by a wolf-like creature that stand on it's back legs. Specks of darkness enshroud your vision, as you fall back onto the cold table.

If you look around, you'll realize that you've been thrown out into a strange forest where even the trees look odd. There leaves are orange and yellow and the grass is a light blue. The sky seems a pastel purple and you can hear strange creatures in a pond nearby. On your wrist is a Hospital Tag that tells you your name and age. From behind the shadows a small childlike Faun rushes toward you, telling you to hurry and follow it.*

The basic idea is that the Doctors pull you from your world and bring you here. Erasing all your memories except all that you've learned such as school teachings and whatnot. If you encounter someone from the other world you will only feel a small bit of what you felt for them before. The Doctors have no use for these memories, they'd rather you be smart so they can make you into parts for their dog-like creatures. Sometimes food if they wish. However! If they like you they'll throw you out into the world and after a timer goes off in their hospital they'll set the Stitches free to try and find you.

The small cottage the Faun will take you to is tucked away from them, for now. There is only one other hidden spot and as seen on the map it is at the far left of the forest. It is home of the Nymphs. Beautiful creatures who will allow you into their underground home if you answer a riddle correctly. If you get the riddle wrong after two tries they'll let you in... but these tunnels will cause you to go insane.

The only town at the bottom left. It gets raided every few months, but other than that it is quiet adorable. Half Elf's live there, and keep it in order as much as they can.

-Clothing-
You've only been allowed to keep jewelry, as it's easiest to find you if you wear it. When they throw you out you're completely naked. The faun will access you with the clothing you deem fit.

-Weapons-
You have only what the town/faun can make for you. Think of the medieval style weapons.

Who you were before? No idea. Where you are? Hidden from the "stitches" creatures the lab coats sent after you. What you do next? You choose ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 am
|Rules|

1) No making yourself seem like a god. You are not invincible in life and neither are you as a character.

2) No doin' it ^.^

3) Cursing must be limited. Control yourself.

4)You can play one person and one companion. Use the same post, but keep them separated.

5) I must accept you into this forum or you can no has entry... PM me. ^.^

6) Format of para's
description of yourself - 2 para
Conversations- 1 para not including the conversational bit.
Fighting/actions- 2 para.

Anything less, and I will ask for you to rewrite. One warning is given.

|Profile Application| 3nodding

This person MUST be a representation of yourself.

Username:
Character Name:
Appearance: Pictures will NOT do. Having both is accepted.
Two para's describing you is the least I will accept.

Kariah-The-Pariah

7,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

Kariah-The-Pariah

7,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 am
People in the world already..

Username: LucksLady
Character Name: Kariah B.
Interested In: Drawing, Writing, Painting.. The Arts it seems. Oh, and body modification.
Appearance: I am a short female, with pale skin. My eyes are a caramel shade of brown. Around them is a thick layer of dark lashes. My lips are a shade of light pink. At the corners I've small almost unnoticeable scars, where they've been ripped. Across my bottom lip is a set of three small piercings, two on the left and one on the right. Brown hair falls to my shoulders, it has a dark blond layer throughout it. Across the front my bangs are white, and deep red layer covers that. I seem shy, more so than what's to be expected. Slinking away from everyone with a smile seems to be my specialty. Unless I'd rather put on my adorable mask to deflect them from my flaws. Red, black, and purple are the colors I'm most attracted to so I'd assume they're my favorite. I have this intense feeling in my chest that I'm missing half of myself.

I have black framed glasses and can not see with out them. Around my neck is a silver chain, and attached to it is two blue hearts one slightly smaller than the other. Across my upper half I wear a light purple shirt. It forms slightly tighter across my chest, and then hangs freely all the way down to a little lower than my waist line. I've chosen to wear straight, dark-blue pants. They're slightly to big but that's alright. I've found a few strands of vine to braid and use as a belt.
---------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ---------

LucksLady ----------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Post Order!

1. LucksLady
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 am
There will be a map eventually. Please be patient.

Kariah-The-Pariah

7,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100

Kariah-The-Pariah

7,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 am
*I walk though the door, that the little faun directed me to. Quietly stepping into the room I make sure so watch where I step, I have a feeling I am clumsy. Without a glance upward, I walk straight to the back and find a small chair furthest away from anyone. I wish for nothing more than a book to take my mind away. This was nothing like home.. at least.. I think..
Small creases indent my forehead as I struggle to think of what could have called me this way. I was only outside the opening when the little creature told me to come inside. My chest is still pounding, so I lay both hands across my necklace and take deep breaths, slowly steadying my breathing. I'm not sure why but the feel of this object helps intensely.*

----------------------------------

*Walking up to the newcomer, a larger female faun smiles. Her upper half is capable of making anyone, male or female, drool over it's beauty. The lower of her is a shade of light brown that catches the sunlight and glistens even when there is no sun to catch. A beauty purely in it's own. Her light pink, slightly pouted lips part as she speaks calmly to no one particular.*

"Oh dear, they're getting younger."  
Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff