Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Did they fix Ghosting?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:24 am
Did they fix it? Is it working for anyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:38 am
They did.  

Hiwa Kaoru

Omnipresent Zealot

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

CleoSombra

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:52 pm
No they didn't.

People are still getting glows from my tank. o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:57 pm
CleoSombra
No they didn't.

Your tank may glow, but your fish won't. I checked your tank. 0/0 fish will glow next game, max score is 0/0.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

CleoSombra

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:48 am
ll P W E E P ll
CleoSombra
No they didn't.

Your tank may glow, but your fish won't. I checked your tank. 0/0 fish will glow next game, max score is 0/0.
User Image

But I randomly gain gold when I haven't been afk. I'll go to bed and wake up with an extra 3k. Yes, it's not much, which I think means that my tank ISN'T showing glows and people are accessing the tank directly or something.

Several people have bumped my glow thread since my fish died (on July 12th). Glow thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:24 am
I agree. All my mules - cutecutester, CutestersCharmedLife, CutestersLilDevil, and CutestersAngel are all ghost fish but I decided not to flush them because I wasn't about to refill the tank with fish that I'd never be able to make a profit from before they died. Since I'd be losing money I just left them alone after moving all the gold over to my main account. I was very surprised to see that despite whatever Gaia did to them I keep finding gold on them and I do find bumps on them as well by other people who are playing them. I have caught them glowing on the analyzer - and it shows me they have players but when I click them I can't play them myself. However when I bumped I got more players so I'm not sure how it's happening LOL! And also some of my friends are telling me they experience the same thing. One of my friends was able to play his own tank which was a ghost from a mule account. I don't have a lot of time online or else I'm sure they'd make more if I could bump them for whoever can catch them. The analyzer may say they aren't going to drop gold or glow but they still do at times for some people.  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items