Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
HAX?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anna Godly

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 pm
wat do U think about hax?

i have this one that i can't quite recall its nameeee... but it comes in the form of this plant thing, and it mods everything. i also like using boolprop testingcheatsenabled true. i'm not really sure if both or either of those fall under the category of hacks.

i'm interested in finding one that has something where you can have more than 8 family members @___@ custom content in general is pretty fun too. <333  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:28 pm
I do sometimes use the boolprop I've never heard of this hax thing before. I love custom content though and this sounds interesting.  

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Anna Godly

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:47 pm
well by hax i meant just hacks in general, which are y'know things that hack the game....

i'll try to find out the plant thing's name, if that's what you're talking about...? i could also just have totally misunderstood you i'm sorry D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:02 pm
AnnaBearAnonymous
well by hax i meant just hacks in general, which are y'know things that hack the game....

i'll try to find out the plant thing's name, if that's what you're talking about...? i could also just have totally misunderstood you i'm sorry D:

Yes I was talking about the plant I'm interested in it. I have a college hack now that speeds up college.  

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Cassandra Melvin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:18 pm
I think they are stupid. Not to offend anyone, but honestly I personally like playing the game it was originally meant to be played wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:46 pm
I use a bunch of hacks and mods from simbiology, maty and insim to personalise my game. I love ACR especially since it makes for some pretty lulzy moments XD  

Flufftastic Fluffy

sanorah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:09 pm
I use cheats and stuff all the time. a fun one i've discovered is that if you use the boolProp testingCheatsenabled true you can go into a family and mess around with there personality and skill points. i like messing around with personality's because you can us a different point balance to create a personality you couldn't get the normal way. and it also saves me time on building skill points though that kinda takes the fun out of it.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games