Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Show V.S. Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:15 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
@Doomed
I did not know that. :0
Do they have a .Hack Sign manga?

I wish. No, Tsukasa was just in the extras at the end of Volume 1 of Legend of the Twilight, with Sora, if I recall correctly. (Oh gawds it was such a cute picture heart ) There is, of course, .hack//ZERO, which I do believe has Subaru in it and it is revealed that Tsukasa and Subaru are romantically involved (to me, I'm glad they totally made it canon, but it's so obvious throughout //SIGN. Mimiru and Tsukasa are just friends.

At the end of LoTB manga (vol 3), you see references to the Sign characters as well as the Zero characters, if you know what they look like. I didn't know the Zero ones at first.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:06 pm
Tay Lorien
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
@Doomed
I did not know that. :0
Do they have a .Hack Sign manga?

I wish. No, Tsukasa was just in the extras at the end of Volume 1 of Legend of the Twilight, with Sora, if I recall correctly. (Oh gawds it was such a cute picture heart ) There is, of course, .hack//ZERO, which I do believe has Subaru in it and it is revealed that Tsukasa and Subaru are romantically involved (to me, I'm glad they totally made it canon, but it's so obvious throughout //SIGN. Mimiru and Tsukasa are just friends.

At the end of LoTB manga (vol 3), you see references to the Sign characters as well as the Zero characters, if you know what they look like. I didn't know the Zero ones at first.

There are also references to the characters from the other .hack novel. I don't know what the Zero characters look like ; ;  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:45 pm
haven't seen //Roots. But //Sign was SOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it. XD I went out and bought the whole series. I didn't care much for LoT.
And Zero? O_o IDK if I've heard of that one XD I feel very stupid now.
GIFT was flipping hilarious! I didn't care for //Liminality very much at all. But it did help to make sense throughout the whole series from //Sign to the video games.

Have any of you read the novels? (not the Manga, they're actual books X3)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:31 pm
Kyoki DirzettE
haven't seen //Roots. But //Sign was SOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it. XD I went out and bought the whole series. I didn't care much for LoT.
And Zero? O_o IDK if I've heard of that one XD I feel very stupid now.
GIFT was flipping hilarious! I didn't care for //Liminality very much at all. But it did help to make sense throughout the whole series from //Sign to the video games.

Have any of you read the novels? (not the Manga, they're actual books X3)

Zero is a novel based off of stuff in //SIGN. Sora is a pretty major character in it, and then there's a new character. I'd say it takes place after //SIGN, but it doesn't make much sense when put that way. In any case, it's revealed that Tsukasa and Subaru are lovers IRL after all that jazz happens, though they don't get to see each other often. It's a novel but only came out in Japan ; ;
I've read Another Birth's first volume, Alcor, and Cell.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers