Vice Captain

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:00 am
Hey everyone!

so I know that the mods have a place to post announcements about new rp's starting in the guild but what about non-mods that want to announce their rps?

That's where this thread comes in. As i'm sure you've noticed i have the ability to send out guild announcements.

If you post here with an announcement for the guild I shall send it out for you. Keep in mind this is mostly for Announcing Rp's you have created and want a little publicity for. Please know that there is a 1500 character limit on announcements. Try to make your requests less than 1450 characters. I will have to edit your requests down otherwise.

please be kind and considerate. I reserve the right to refuse to make an announcement if I don't think it's pertinent or if your extremely rude. Please and thank you won't hurt you folks~ and I do have a life outside the guild. so a little patience would be nice too.

please note that it would be nice if you donated 200 gold to the guild before you ask for an announcement. this is the cost to send out announcements. If you can't afford it I understand; but it would be nice if you could. we don't want the guild to run out of money!

also if I do send your announcement I will edit your post with a note for myself that the announcement has been sent. just an fyi.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:52 pm
bump to make sure people see this thread.

I won't make an announcement about your rp if you don't post here that you want it made~!  

Memory Manipulator Namine
Vice Captain

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Jason_Grey

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:26 pm
Okay, since I donated 1000 gold for the guild...

In essence, I'm running a Kingdom Hearts roleplay called Shards of Glass. In it, Sora vanished after watching a seemingly ordinary mirror shatter. Thousands of years later, three groups have risen: The Knights of Heart, dedicated both to helping the worlds within the Inter-World Union grow into their full potential AND locate the mysterious brown haired boy; The Journeyers, an exploration group that finds new worlds almost every day, and works as treasure hunters and archeologists in the most extreme; And the enemy of all worlds, Neo-Organization 13, a new group of Nobodies dedicated to finding the mirror shards that Sora witnessed breaking.

In addition to all this, there are two twists to this tale. The first is about the Alters. Basically, if you live in one world, without question, there is another world almost exactly like yours, only different in context. The Land of Ninjas is a modern city; the kingdom of Hyrule was overtaken by Gannon thousands of years ago. You can play either an Alter or a True, and there is no limit to what race you can play as.

The second twist is this: Sora lives. He has been spotted all around the worlds, exactly as you and I know him, only dressed all in white. He stays a while, never gives his name, and then departs with mysterious black-cloaked people, never the same one twice. He and the true Organization now work together, for reasons unknown.

Welp, that's about it. Namine, feel free to specify or fancy my summary up... and make it a little clearer, for I fear I might confuse people with it sweatdrop

Announcement Sent! I had to edit it down though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:49 pm
Sending Guild Announcements seems to be down, some kind of glitch is going around. I tried sending on two different computers. Sigh...... I'll post again when it's back up and working.  

TwistedMidnite
Captain

Fashionable Phantom

TwistedMidnite
Captain

Fashionable Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:16 pm
WOOT!!!!! I AM SO DANG HAPPY NOW!!!!! ^.^ As all of you will soon see the Guild Announcements are back up and running. Yeah I am so happy I feel like dancing.

Edited: D@me I just noticed a spelling error in my guild announcement. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:43 pm
lilsweetcheeks
WOOT!!!!! I AM SO DANG HAPPY NOW!!!!! ^.^ As all of you will soon see the Guild Announcements are back up and running. Yeah I am so happy I feel like dancing.

Meh, who cares about the spelling error. As Guild Leader, you can just swing the banhammer if anyone pesters you about it. xd *shot*  

secrecy25
Crew

Vicious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Olympian 200

Memory Manipulator Namine
Vice Captain

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:50 am
secrecy25
lilsweetcheeks

Meh, who cares about the spelling error. As Guild Leader, you can just swing the banhammer if anyone pesters you about it. xd *shot*
lol secrecy. but you do have a point.  
.:: -Where Eternal Plays- ::. Literate

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff