Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply War Rp
WAR role playing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narokute
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:13 pm
1944, June 1st
dear dad,

an 8 man squad including me is setting off in a small armored boat the objective for me and my team is to take out any enemies on the beach, we have been told that the beach is clear for take over and that the bunks have all been abandoned but this is my first trip over to enemies lines i dont know if they know we are coming but if they do... i dont know if i will make it out alive...pray for me dad
with love,
PFC, Hickey

i sent that almost 5 days ago and now we are leaving i am in the boat and we are making our way to the beach i see planes starting to go down, at first i suspected they were enemy but i saw our flag go down i began to worry the bunks are flashing i dont know if i'm ready to die but here we go the boats gate opens....

the rest is all you guys, good luck!!!!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:00 am
(I need one other person to play as my Nazi subordiante, so we can have people on both sides of the conflict.)

'I Don't care about what the fuhrer has ordered!' He shouted at the junior officer beside him.

Normally what he had just said was blasphemy, but he had intel which suggested the invasion wouldn't hit at Calais, rather... Normandy.

He'd already rounded up alot of reserve to hold the beaches, far more than would be there usually. If the Allies attacked... They'd find the beach to be quite inpenetrable, and they wouldn't know about the reinforced army until too late...

(Since its a RP.. we don't really need to stick to the real timeline..)  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hickey2

4,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:42 pm
as i stand next to my friend PFC hickey he runs out as i follow behind a lot of guys go down and we cant seem to get out, we jump over the side but i dont know how to swim, i am stuck on the sea floor gasping for air, hickey grabs me and takes me up and yells right into my ear" take out those bunks out we need covering fire so our men can move up" i hear him but i freeze up, i keep thinking to myself "i dont wanna die" but i follow orders and begin to fire on the bunks!.....

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:18 pm
(I'll play as the a Lt. leading the 8 man platoon... if you dont mind.) Lt. Tama covered his men opening fire from behind a boulder. "Take out that damn bunker privet!!" Tama shouted pointing at a black bunker that was firing round and rounds. Some of the rounds bounced of the boulder and swished over his green helmet. He then adjusted his helment and began firing again.  

tamahome zokano

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 pm
He grabbed a sniper rifle from a stupid private. He aimed down the sights to the beach-head, the large cannon beside him constantly barraging them over and over. He held his breath and fired. His shot missed due to dust kick-up and he hit some Allied private dead square in the face, blowing his head off (Next to Lt. Tama)

'Vunderbar!'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:55 pm
The Lt. ducked behind a boulder after he cussed. Once he did that found out that the man next to him got shot. "You!" Tama pointed to the man the was caring a radio on his back. The solider wore some old glasses and his face filled with dirt smudges. "y-yes s-sir?" The clumsy solider asked ducking down behind boulder with the Lt. Tama looked at the man and smiled. "Where are you from?" He asked calmly looking over the boulder slightly for a bit then ducking down. "C-C-Colorado s-sir" The privet replied in a scared tone. “Yeah, that’s nice….” He sat down and pulled out a map. “I need you to give the coordinates to one of the battleships to bomb the sum of a bunker.” Tama said pointing to the bunker on the map.  

tamahome zokano

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:40 pm
'I vant air support! Over zere!' Here roared, a subordinate radio-ing in. The Stukas were coming in now, anyone anywhere near Lt. Tama were about to be bombed to the stone age. Meanwhile he darted away, knowing the bunker was about to go bye-bye, not that he told anyone else in there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:34 am
(IGNORE)  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Draconic Fire The Cruel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:20 pm
((I'll play the second Lt to Tama if thats ok.))Varis took out his rifle and aimed at where he saw a muzzle flash and held his breathe squeezing the trigger straight back and as he did he hit the bunker at the edge and cursed and looked over at his Lt and shook his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:07 pm
((Who is being "IGNORE"ed?))  

Draconic Fire The Cruel
Vice Captain

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:09 pm
(Oh no. I meant ignore the post that says ignore. I'd put something but then edited it..)

He heard the Stukas coming in above... Not long now, not long..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:47 pm
Varis looked up at the sound of the Stukas and rolled over to Tama. "Sir we we are going to have some seriously unfriendly aerial company." He said motioning to the sky. "I suggest we get the hell outta here." He said as he waited for his commanding officer's order.  

Draconic Fire The Cruel
Vice Captain

switchblade33

Interesting Risk-Taker

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:49 am
THE NEW GUY COMES READY FOR BATTLE  
War Rp

Manage Your Items