Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Behind stage
Rp suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:31 pm
ThePanties
i demand alien romance, vampire/werewolf/ghost/ghoul/Frankenstein/monster highschool, and/or a lock in ( when someone crazy comes to the school and you are locked in the class room )

..pwease

I like what she said,a lock in.Like some cyco could like lock up some students in a classroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:35 pm
me thought of something XP no idea how it could have happened but kids locked in a school(so original i no XD) and a large beast like a reptile kinda cold blooded thing is crawling through vents hunting u down and ur goal is to get out but everything is locked but then again someone could just break the window and get out...i dont know i just want a large reptilian cold blooded beast XD  

Haha_Ohhfunny

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:38 pm
how bout a whole city is quarantined and theres different monsters though out the city special people have been chosen to participate in this event and last one standing wins money.... if we do this id like to set it up o-o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:39 pm
Why not have the high school idea, but with movie serial killers hunting them? (Jason, Freddy, Chucky, Myers..)  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm
Well i call being on a train in the city being chased by a large cold blooded reptilian beast and then running out into the city streets and have the monster jump on me and one of u fools save me XD i have everything planned XD but this isnt my rp its all of ours XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:54 pm
Well we can be stuck by a mad scientist kiddnapped people and kept them in a huge lab full of dangerous,ready to kill experaments.and the whole lab has no exits and is in lockdown for the whole night.the only way to escape is they have to survive and wait till morning to try to escape if they fail they have to spend another night.  

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Behind stage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items