Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:43 am
Smiling, he thought, So it's still possible that you're alive. Don't worry dad, I'll find you soon. He followed Hami, while tightening the cloth around the cut on his wrist.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:40 am
When they reached the bottom of the stairs, hami turned to aki and asked "I dont mean to pry but are you related to Dr. Masahiro by any chance?"  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:42 am
Aki looked at Hami when they reached the bottom floor. Answering his question hesaid, "Yeah, infact he's my dad. I've always known that he did some kind of experimental work or something like that, but I never knew it involved this."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:27 pm
Hami stared at aki for a few seconds and then he started laughing really loud. blaugh "It's ironic isn't it? The kids have to clean up their parent's mistake.Hey, you wouldn't happen to be any good at reverse-engineering signals would you?" he asked aki.  

zodiacmaster231

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:11 pm
"Do you want mommy to carry you?" Bellona said laughing then acted serious, "When we get there if you need to I'll stich you up." She continued walking, but she walked slower so he wouldn't make the both of them fall.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:29 pm
Romeo looked down at his side. blood was gushing out, bad... "we need to get there quick. next corner few houses down." he then swallows in a deep breath standing up straight picking Bellona up and running really fast. we jump inside the house and he turns around and shuts the door. than he collapses from overworking and faints.  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

Silver-Nightlock

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:52 pm
"How longer until we rest?" Nina whined, she was tired from walking for hours. The weapons weighing her down didn't help either. Stephen continued ahead of her. "I don't care, I'm taking a break" she said stubbornly as she sat down on a heap of rubble, not caring if her clothes get dirty, taking a long drink too.

Stephen stopped abruptly, "This is no time to be taking breaks" he said sternly. Though he won't admit he is pretty worn out too, Snap out of it, you need to be strong! he shook his head. When it seemed like there was nothing he could do, he might as well. "Just hurry up ok" ignoring his sister's dirty look.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:39 pm
Bellona was calm and placed him on his back and stitched him up. She placed him on a bed she saw then sat by him, "Thanks." she said and walked out of the room and sat outside.  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

Silver-Nightlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 pm
A little while later they were off again, Nina hated having to move place to place all the time. She missed her house, her parents, her friends, her old life. All she has now is her brother and she has to stick with him no matter what, he's all she got.

"C'mon, what's with the face?" Stephen tried his best, but he wasn't one for cheering people up. He saw a house a bit off the distance, he could tell there was something moving. "Be careful" he whispered, taking out a gun for precaution.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:05 pm
Romeo opened his eyes while she was walking out and whispered "your welcome princess." than fell asleep.  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:51 pm
Bellona didn't hear him and stayed outside watching for zombies.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:50 pm
Nina saw her brother take out a weapon. "Why are you taking that out is there a z-" her brother clamped a hand over her mouth/

"Sssshh.." her brother hissed. Over there was a house and standing outside of it was a figure, he tried to get ready in case it was a zombie.

Silver-Nightlock

zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces