Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Horror Rp
Mad Doctor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:28 am
Kyle looked at the buttons. This place is huge! He thought.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:49 am
They finally arrived and she stepped out. "follow me" she turned left and walked down a white narrow hall that was kind of dim due to the two lights on the end of each hall was out. There were windows to the right of the hall showing a almost black room that had tables and chairs all over and to the far wall was a station for making and picking up food.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:51 am
Kyle followed Dr.Mays. "Why are some of the lights out?" He asked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 pm
"oh the maintenance guy around here is a real slow poke so dont worry about it youll get used to it in time." she walked into the room through double doors and knocked on the hard metal counter in front of where you have to pay. "hello?" no one answered.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 pm
"Where is everybody?" Kyle asked looking around the room.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 pm
"hmm i dont know" she went to the back "stay here" she disappeared into the darkness. A couple minutes passed before she came back with two trays. The trays had a pizza, a soda, jello, and an apple on each. It was obvious she had a drink in her pocket too from the way it bulged out. "here we are" she handed him a tray.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:15 pm
Kyle took the tray and took a few bite from the pizza.
((So far this just seems like a normal but kinda creepy hospital and i thought the place for insane ppls had soft cushioned rooms and st8 jackets XD))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:26 pm
(so impatient would you be happy if i drowned you in s**t water again?)

She started walking back into the hall but this time there was only one light on in front of the elevator. She walked through the darkness like she was used to it carrying the extra tray. She pressed the button waiting.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Haha_Ohhfunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:29 pm
((Dont speak of that XD))
Kyle walked over to her and the elevator. "Where are you going?" He asked curiously.

Horror Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff