Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:54 pm
broadwaybabe325
((Any ideas? I got none))

((Well any good story has a conflict, unless we can break the expected and continue the perfect life. Maybe your father comes home? Maybe there is a secret one of us has that could shatter the expectations of the other? I guess my parents would be looking for me or even the school could be looking for the both of us?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:06 pm
(( May I join you guys tomarrow?It is almost bedtime that is why I said tomarrow. ))  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:13 pm
((Hmm...Sure...))

There was a jiggling of the front door as her father rushed in as they were in the middle of a make-out session... "Samantha?!?" His gaze went to her and his eyes widened, her lipstick smeared across Samiu's lips, indicating a make out session was obvious. "Samantha? What the hell were you thinking?!? You ditch on your first day with some kissy boy you just met?!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:19 pm
broadwaybabe325
((Hmm...Sure...))

There was a jiggling of the front door as her father rushed in as they were in the middle of a make-out session... "Samantha?!?" His gaze went to her and his eyes widened, her lipstick smeared across Samiu's lips, indicating a make out session was obvious. "Samantha? What the hell were you thinking?!? You ditch on your first day with some kissy boy you just met?!?"

Samiu was a trapped animal. He knew he was doing something wrong, but actually being caught was not part of the plan. His body grew tense and his fists clenched. Samiu set Samantha on the couch keeping his eyes locked with her father's.
"Samantha...there is a reason I try to stay out of trouble. Please tell your father to calm down."
Samiu lifted his towering body off of the couch very slowly. His hands at his side, his stare unaltered. If he needed to become lightning, it would be easy.  

Afu_Infinite

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:28 pm
"Dad I... Calm down.. please... you know I'm already ahead of those classes... And his name is Sam."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 pm
*next day of the school a new student shows up he sits right in the middle, no prob always smiling and looks nice, try's to keep everyone happy. then the teacher announces that there is a new student and calls him up* "hello everyone im Romeo Atokazi, i love to chat, and hang, oh and i really like to be romantic so sorry if i bug you." *winks, than walks to his seat and sits down*  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:40 pm
Ivy glared at Romeo "wow" is all she saiid  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:59 pm
loks over at Ivy as she is glaring, winks and says
"how u doin beautiful?"  

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:49 pm
Liz walked into the classroom wondering what to do. She stared at the floor wanting to go back home and stay with her old friends. She sat in her seat hoping not to get called on to introduce herself like that boy did. Unfortuntaly she did and told the class, "Hi I am Elizabeth but at my old school everybody called me Liz. I am up to pretty much anything so if you wanna do something just call me." Then she sat back down blushing and embarassed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:12 am
Siobhan peeks into the classroom, she looks at her schedule then walks into the room and sits in an open seat. She then looks around quietly and proceeds to take out a spiral in which to draw in.
After a few minutes she has a page full of what her garden looks like, including the small little bees that like to fly around lazily from flower to flower.

zublet07

Angelic Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Rome Atokazi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:46 pm
Romeo glances over towards liz and says. "why you so embarrassed? its the first day. put on a smile and go at it with high hopes. dont let anything take you down ^^" than looks back over at siobhan's paper. "wow your really good at drawing, btw i didnt catch your name what was it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:26 pm
Liz smiled then asked him, "Happy?" She giggled a bit then started taking notes.  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dero Gray

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Dusk walk through the doors. The school was so big... and there were so many students. She felt a little intimidated. she sighed and walked toward the lockers to put some of her books in.  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff