Back to Guilds

Tags: marijuana, weed, herb, chronic 

Reply Marijuana Discussion
Method of grinding? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you find is the best way to grind up weed?
  Hands
  Scissors
  Grinder (manual or electric)
  Other
View Results

reko0418

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:06 pm
drunkenhomer
Miss Cooter
drunkenhomer
reko0418
drunkenhomer
Adidas Angel
It's Only When I Grind REALLY Hard That It Sores My Stuff wink

if i were to show up on your doorstep with a 1/2 would you be down to commit said act? twisted

I would
xd

sorry but my orientation dictates that this offer only be extended to the females in the house

naughty surprised xd

yeah that pretty much sums its up

awww i feel left outs now T-T
haha don't worry I'm straight, well ok homo-flexible i was just kidding around although for a half... XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:07 pm
alanamarie
Everyone that I know that owns a grinder tells me its the best thing ever..
but I dont mind breaking up the weed with my own two hands (:
my nails are perfect for it because I keep em long.

thats what i normally do but if you are rollin fatties or just want your bowl to burn sooooooo smooth a grinder is the way to go  

reko0418

Carcass of the Saint

5,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:33 pm
Depends on how fine I'd like my smoke to be. If I'm in a hurry, want the bowl to burn a while, etc.

I've been doing the pill bottle/scissor method for years, except I use a cigarette pack when traveling; obvious reasons.

I often, and mostly, use my hands. I've been smoking 11 years out of my 22 year life(I started young, so what)so my hands are accustomed, quite well actually, to the sensation of feeling what I'll be smoking. It's always more rewarding when you realized you worked a little bit for what you're hitting.

Other methods I've used out of boredom and experimentation were:

a food processor - not recommended. Sticky materials = a failure in razor sharpness afterwards and it doesn't work well.. regardless

a cheese grater - didn't work too bad actually, but it just seemed to take longer than staring at a bud expecting it to rip itself apart.

a milk jug - nothing happened. And it's sad that I expected it to. I was influenced on other materials too. I'm honest though.

a meat grider - worked amazingly fast and accurate. I used to be a butcher at a local butcher shop and had a boring, lonely lunch break... not for long anyways. Never did get any complaints that the meat latter tasted funny and I was shitting bricks sideways too as I didn't have enough time(in reality, enough willpower)to clean it.

I just realized I am a creative guy, but I lack common sense. Weed teaches you so much about yourself..  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff