Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
The Capital Wasteland {Fallout 3 RP} [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:57 am
"Exactly what I said, don't throw your life away, stay sharp, stay strong, and stay alive." Tri-Wolf replied easily.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:26 pm
"Yeah, thanks, I guess I'll be heading out now" Maverick leaves Tennpenny Tower and heads east.  

Mom Should Have Swallowed

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Gray_In_Ur_Pokitz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:16 pm
"Alright anyways i guess i'll be going now..." Said Tory.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:41 pm
After a couple miles from Tennpenny Tower Maverick gets a little hungry and searches around in his bag for some food "I forgot to ask for some food, eh, those snobs probably wouldn't have given me any anyhow" Maverick takes out his shotgun and searches for some game. After an hour or so Maverick spots a Yao Guai in the distance, he crouches and tries to a bit closer to it. he then takes steady aim and shoots 3 rounds to its side. After the Yao Guai had died, he took out his knife, skinned it, took some meat for himself and a bit more to trade. "Someone could make a nice hat outta this fur, or a coat maybe" After traveling and scavenging for another 4 hours, Maverick decides to stay in an abanded house in the Fairfax ruins, makes a small fire on the outside of the house, and has a nice dinner of Yao Guai.  

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 pm
((New Comb? The Fairfax ruins are never abandoned >:3))

Four raiders watched Maverick from the shadows, two with melee weapons, a combat knife and a pair of spiked knuckles. One held an assault rifle, and the last, the leader of the group, armed with a flamer.

"Later man." Tri-Wolf said with a casual wave and his trademark cheery grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:12 pm
((Yeah, I just chose a random location from the top of my head, I have nothing to try to get out of this situation))

Maverick notices them there but tries not to show it, he then quickly turns around and throws a grenade, and bolts to try to get out of range from that flamethrower  

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

X Sora Takeuchi X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:56 pm
(Thanks)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm
mm can I Still Join This, sorry for the interruption.  

3w_OhhPapi4me

Dapper Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

xg4m3rguyx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:21 pm
Zylo the Wolfbane
((Tenjho, if you want my character to know about those people, you should probably tell me about them? XD PM me about your plot twists))

The grenade went off, blowing the leg off the raider with the hunting rifle. The other one was grazed across the cheek, he drew his weapon and began spraying bullets right at Vincent.
woops hold on  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:44 pm
Name:Xavier
Race:Human
Weapon:Unique Plasma Rifle (is it cool if its blue?)
Bio:His hometown was attacked by Super Mutants and was its only survivor. The Enclave found him at 6 years old and now he leads a squad of three loyal Enclave soldiers.
Soldier 1 razz lasma Sniper Rifle
Soldier 2 razz lasma Gatling Laser
Soldier 3 razz lasma Assault Rifle
(Can I have all those?)  

X Sora Takeuchi X

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:56 pm
The raider with the combat knife took the full brunt of the grenade explosion, blasting into a rain of gore. The one with spiked knuckles screamed and ran after Maverick, the one with the assault rifle started firing at Maverick madly as the one with the Flamer simply seemed to turn and leave, looping around to cut Maverick off.

((From now on I'm not answering obvious questions, and not replying to anything that requires the rules to be read))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:58 pm
Maverick turns around, pulls out his shotgun and shoots the spiked knuckle Raider. He thens looks around frantically, looking looking for the one with the flamer, he then gets tackled by him and drops his shot gun. As the Raider gets up Maverick pulls out his knife and stabs him in the leg, the Raider screams in pain and sets fire to Mavericks arm. As the Raider tries to take the knife from his leg, Maverick tries to pat down the fire, after doing that he tries crawling to his shotgun, but it gets kicked away from the raiders good leg. Maverick then takes out his revolver and shoots the last Raider 3 times in the head, even a few more after his death "Damn, should'a remebered that there was Raiders here, now I have to see if theres somplace I can lay low for a bit and get better" He starts thinking of the closest safe places, Fort Indepence, "Nah, those Outcasts would shoot me on the site" Andale, "Definetly not, I want my arm fixed, not eaten" Megaton "Nope, These raiders didn't take to kindy, and I dont want to meet that crazy chick" The closest safe place he can think of is the Citadel, so He decides to go in that direction. After a few hours he collapses and passes out near Falls Church, hoping someone would come along and help  

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

X Sora Takeuchi X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:52 pm
(Well hey, one of the rules says ASK if you can have unique weapons.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:55 pm
Zylo the Wolfbane
((From now on I'm not answering obvious questions, and not replying to anything that requires the rules to be read))

Zylo the Wolfbane

Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces