Enemies?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

User Imageユウナ
。:。✿
*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*:.。.✿・゚’゚*✿。:。

<3

[OoC:]
Story: something to do with a continuation of nobody's and heartless (a new enemy?)
makes all worlds combine into one
etc etc
new worlds

Allies: everyone lol

Enemies: everyone else xDD

just random notes

--------------------------------------------------
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The people and the friends that we have l o s t
or the d r e a m s that have faded,
n e v e r forget them .

Milady Yuna

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:59 pm
Ok. There is a list of all the KH areas in this guild. I just have to find them and post them here and you can decide which ones you think we should keep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:03 pm
The Real Raijin
Ok. There is a list of all the KH areas in this guild. I just have to find them and post them here and you can decide which ones you think we should keep.

hmm
i remember all/most the worlds.
the heartless/nobody worlds wont be there. gotta make a new one or its just like.. bah, or we could continue from when Maleficent took over the nobody world (i forget the name x.x) with her heartless or something yes?

keeps - Aladdin, Atlantic, Pirates, halloween town (maybe make other holidays there available) beauty and beast, china, Colosseum (sp?),

maybes- pride rock, alice in wonderland, peter pan  

Milady Yuna

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:10 pm
I still think Maleficent should be in this.
I think Maleficent should be a part of making the portals.

Plus I was also thinking of making this, one of my out of the ordinary Rp's if you were cool with it.

I'm talking like creating actual rooms where the Heartless would be waiting....plus you would have to collect items, heal and etc. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:12 pm
The Real Raijin
I still think Maleficent should be in this.
I think Maleficent should be a part of making the portals.

Plus I was also thinking of making this, one of my out of the ordinary Rp's if you were cool with it.

I'm talking like creating actual rooms where the Heartless would be waiting....plus you would have to collect items, heal and etc. mrgreen

im confused xD hat do you mean, im perfectly fine with it i just wanna understand what all happens  

Milady Yuna

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:18 pm
I just listed the Locations. I'm getting ready to do an explanation now of how the scenerio roleplay could work.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:24 pm
The Real Raijin
I just listed the Locations. I'm getting ready to do an explanation now of how the scenerio roleplay could work.

alright n-n  

Milady Yuna

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Ok. To enhance the roleplay we can have people go through towns the towns in a certain order but the direction that the person goes is up to them. Kind of like a maze.
They have to choose right, left or straight.
If they run into someone else, depending on who the character is they can choose to fight or pass by each other.

The area's would have to be labeled though. So like say if Sora says he reached A4 and Marluxia was already in A4, they could have a battle. (if they wanted to have a real battle I have a dice rolling gameplay that they could really decide who would win) biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:29 pm
The Real Raijin
Ok. To enhance the roleplay we can have people go through towns the towns in a certain order but the direction that the person goes is up to them. Kind of like a maze.
If they run into someone else, depending on who the character is they can choose to fight or pass by each other.

The area's would have to be labeled though. So like say if Sora says he reached A4 and Marluxia was already in A4, they could have a battle. (if they wanted to have a real battle I have a dice rolling gameplay that they could really decide who would win) biggrin

oh my i may have a brain attack x.x i would get soo confused hahaha
i shall try tho x.x
but another little idea i had, idk why but was to have the rp in ZOMG or towns ._.  

Milady Yuna

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:35 pm
I would say the object of it for the good guys would be to re-close all the keyholes by getting to the end of each maze.

The object for the bad guys would be to stop the good guys from making it to the end of the maze.

Now that I think of it. It should be kind of like Pac-Man, as to where the ghosts try to get pac-man.

I think the versus battle idea should be used as the bosses try to attack the Heroes.

If 2 bosses catch the hero, that should be an automatic loss and the hero should have to start back over from the beginning.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:38 pm
[Lady Yuna]
The Real Raijin

i shall try tho x.x
but another little idea i had, idk why but was to have the rp in ZOMG or towns ._.

That is part of what my new gathering event was about.

I wanted to have everyone move their gaia house to vacant areas in towns so that we could all be close together.
Then have people make their houses into areas like the games.

However, this operation requires lots of people to pull it off and timing would be super crucial because areas fill up fast.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Milady Yuna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:53 pm
The Real Raijin
[Lady Yuna]
The Real Raijin

i shall try tho x.x

I wanted to have everyone move their gaia house to vacant areas in towns so that we could all be close together.

However, this operation requires lots of people to pull it off and timing would be super crucial because areas fill up fast.

i actually think thats a cool idea xD i'd buy a house. how much are they? i'd save up n when it's time to happen i'd buy it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:36 pm
[Lady Yuna]
The Real Raijin
[Lady Yuna]
The Real Raijin

i shall try tho x.x

i actually think thats a cool idea xD i'd buy a house. how much are they? i'd save up n when it's time to happen i'd buy it

I think the 1st version that is small is free. The 2nd version which is bigger costs few thousand gold.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Roleplaying Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items