Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Court Record [An Ace Attorney Guild]

Back to Guilds

A guild about anything Ace Attorney related. 

Tags: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, Miles Edgeworth, Court Record 

Reply Random Chatter and fun~
Ooooohhh~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:38 pm
I know I'm slow to the news here, but Nintendo had a really good E3 xd
I just got my Nintendo Power today. They already have a sizable lineup of games for the 3DS, including remakes of Ocarina of Time and Starfox 64 AND Kid Icarus. And a new Kingdom Hearts. And Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater AND Super Street Fighter IV. And Resident Evil. And Animal Crossing. And Paper Mario. AND MARIO KART. AAAHHH.
That's not even half of the games announced. I might actually have to buy one of these things when it comes out.
I remember a post on Court Records about how Shu Takami is considering the 3DS for GS5. Personally, I don't think they will, but who knows? Game developers love new hardware to play with.

Also, Skyward Sword looks really super good. I'm digging the art style and I hope they continue with all the nifty stuff they're doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:12 pm
Kirei_chan
I remember a post on Court Records about how Shu Takami is considering the 3DS for GS5. Personally, I don't think they will, but who knows? Game developers love new hardware to play with.

No quite. While Takumi is interested in the 3DS, he is not working on Ace Attorney anymore. Unless he decides to go back to Ace Attorney, the decision to bring AA to the 3DS is someone else's.

There's a huge possibility that his new games, like Ghost Trick, will come to the 3DS, though.  

Abandoned_Account001

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:48 pm
Miss Trucy Wright
Kirei_chan

No quite. While Takumi is interested in the 3DS, he is not working on Ace Attorney anymore. Unless he decides to go back to Ace Attorney, the decision to bring AA to the 3DS is someone else's.

There's a huge possibility that his new games, like Ghost Trick, will come to the 3DS, though.

The man himself said it
Judging from these comments, it seems like Takumi himself has taken an interest in bringing it to the 3DS.
The development of the game may be in someone else's hands, but if he wants to do it, he will. I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:20 pm
Kirei_chan
Miss Trucy Wright
Kirei_chan

The man himself said it
Judging from these comments, it seems like Takumi himself has taken an interest in bringing it to the 3DS.
The development of the game may be in someone else's hands, but if he wants to do it, he will. I think.

The article's about 2 months old, so...
Takumi has said in an interview that he thought the Ace Attorney series ended at AJ, but is been having second thoughts recently because of the fans, and is now trying to figure out if he wants to work on Ace Attorney or new series.

(Bit off-topic, but... I say let him do what he wants. We shouldn't pressure the poor guy to go back to Ace Attorney if he doesn't want to. He wants to make different series, with new ideas, and we should let him. Besides, the world only knows him as the creator of Ace Attorney.)

Another recent interview had Eshiro (the man who worked on AAI) saying that he's interested in doing both GS5 and AAI2. If he really does work on them, chances are he's going to make the decision on if they go to the 3DS or not.  

Abandoned_Account001

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:35 pm
Miss Trucy Wright
Kirei_chan
Miss Trucy Wright
Kirei_chan

The man himself said it

The article's about 2 months old, so...
Takumi has said in an interview that he thought the Ace Attorney series ended at AJ, but is been having second thoughts recently because of the fans, and is now trying to figure out if he wants to work on Ace Attorney or new series.

(Bit off-topic, but... I say let him do what he wants. We shouldn't pressure the poor guy to go back to Ace Attorney if he doesn't want to. He wants to make different series, with new ideas, and we should let him. Besides, the world only knows him as the creator of Ace Attorney.)

Another recent interview had Eshiro (the man who worked on AAI) saying that he's interested in doing both GS5 and AAI2. If he really does work on them, chances are he's going to make the decision on if they go to the 3DS or not.

I've seen that interview too.
I think another AAI would work rather well on the 3DS. It's still a bit too early to call, but for the moment they should stick to the DS. the 3DS will probably end up being the singular next-gen handheld eventually, but that probably won't be for a couple of years after it comes out.

So yeah.
OMG 3DS. xd

Unrelated (completely), I hope they make a Harvest Moon for the 3DS that doesn't suck.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:58 pm
Kirei_chan

I think another AAI would work rather well on the 3DS. It's still a bit too early to call, but for the moment they should stick to the DS. the 3DS will probably end up being the singular next-gen handheld eventually, but that probably won't be for a couple of years after it comes out.

So yeah.
OMG 3DS. xd

Unrelated (completely), I hope they make a Harvest Moon for the 3DS that doesn't suck.

I hope they stick with the DS. I don't want to buy it so soon and just for Ace Attorney. D:

Totally. Speaking of Harvest Moon, I'm kinda addicted to it right now. XD  

Abandoned_Account001

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:06 pm
Miss Trucy Wright
Kirei_chan

So yeah.
OMG 3DS. xd

I hope they stick with the DS. I don't want to buy it so soon and just for Ace Attorney. D:

Totally. Speaking of Harvest Moon, I'm kinda addicted to it right now. XD

Haha, I tend to go through Harvest Moon phases (ugh)
It's so simple, yet so wonderfulll
Like Animal Crossing. Which I just started back up. I demolished my old town though. It had been like a year since I played it last.  
Random Chatter and fun~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games