Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Bulma's chatterbox - all DBZ related threads that have nothing to do with the rp going go here.
Db kai: how is nicktoons doing so far??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le norm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:37 pm
i personally was upset at first because the cut so much out! And they changed the name to dbz kai instead of just db kai and ruined both the opening song and the ending song.. but i got used to it so now i actually enjoy. i do sometimes get annoyed though so i have to change the channel. o well. so what do u think?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:37 pm
i honestly don't mind the aesthetic changes at first gohan's new voice bugged me; but i come to accept that change. i really welcome zarbon's and jeice new voices i kinda miss Linda young as frieze I'm really happy that a lot of filler is cut out keeping dbz back to the manga mrgreen  

josh of earth2

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:18 am
um...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:03 am
its the only dbz show that comes on im not being picky  

dark lady nioka

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:47 pm
I don't get Nicktoons where I live, so I cannot honestly say what I think of the new version of the show, but it would be pretty neat if they made a more realistic version like they did for the movie and maybe put it on Space or something calling it Dragon Ball Evolution the series.

While it is true that the movie did put out some disappointments, I think that if they truly worked at it, they could make a killer sci fi show out of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:52 pm
josh of earth2
i honestly don't mind the aesthetic changes at first gohan's new voice bugged me; but i come to accept that change. i really welcome zarbon's and jeice new voices i kinda miss Linda young as frieze I'm really happy that a lot of filler is cut out keeping dbz back to the manga mrgreen
i think a hate you for saying that  

FivestringShredder

7,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Caffeinated ScArEcRoW

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:41 am
Well, while I do love that they're trying to continue on for the newer generations with Dragon Ball Kai, why didn't they just continue ON with the story? I didn't like Goku or Piccilo's voice, but I dealt with them because the over all show was pretty good. I do like that they're bringing it back and still show blood and aren't being p#ssies. And another thing, GT sucked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:08 pm
meh its wachable, atleast its not on disney.

toonami: OMG NAPPA JUST RIPPED TIENS HAND OFF!!!!

nick: OMG NAPPA JUST RIPPED TIENS HAND OFF. REALY?!!? I DIDENT SEE IT. o ya were on nicktoons now.

disney: hey mickey have you seen my hand i lost it in a arm wrestling match vs my BFF nappa. o no theres a group of cows around my hand. lets tell them to leve in cow language. MOOOOOOO!

fans:.......WTF!  

gotenks ss1
Crew

bone blood

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:29 pm
omg gohan grows his tail back dragon dragon rock the dragon dragon ball z gohans kool mrgreen cool cool cool mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:30 am
why would you change something that is already perfect...and mr popo is NOT ******** BLUE  

Saiyan-Cetra Kid

Bulma's chatterbox - all DBZ related threads that have nothing to do with the rp going go here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games