xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:01 pm
The series is almost ending and I really wanted to know more about the series. In the beginning, Akiko was the daughter if the decease detective and showed signs of a great detective. The episode with the Sweet dopant is the moment Shotoro notice how Akiko is similar to her dad. Currently she has been the comic relief and girl in distress but I do admit Akiko complaint when transforming into double. There was a few dramatic moments like Akiko accept his father's death.

I wanted to see more Akiko being like her dad. It is highly unlikely in the last few episodes will be about Akiko. Maybe a epilogue?

Akiko will be the new KR skull. *brick*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 am
yeah i can agree with that, i really wanted to know more about akikos dad, and how he became Skull in the first place question

maybe shroud?? to help him rescue philipe? eek idk lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:44 am
Same here but who knows. Maybe they'll reveal how Sokichi gets the skull memory and the lost driver in Kamen Rider Double Forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:55 pm
hmm well i read this on wikipedia. which i know that site isnt always reliable but according to them

Sokichi played a role in the Sonozaki Family's schemes, gaining the means to become Kamen Rider Skull
Intending to redeem himself for his part in their scheme, Sokichi accepts a job from a mysterious client to get Philip away from the Sonozaki Family.

eek who knew  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas