Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Kick-a**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:28 am
Finally saw this movie. I remember wanting to see it when it was in theaters, despite the TV ads making it looks a bit lame, like a comic book movie spoof kind of thing. It was actually really good, and had copious amounts of gun pron in some parts, save for one horrendous disregard to the four rules near the end by a person whom really ought to know better.

Well worth checking out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:42 pm
I remember seeing the purple haired girl is the commercials, and then I saw Chris Hansen looking through my window
/joke  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:02 pm
I thought it would be stupid, but I rather enjoyed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:34 pm
I was going to avoid it because of the way the trailers made it look, but since you said it isnt like that i will give it a go. xp  

war_junky 91

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:54 pm
I just saw it the other day. It's not bad, over all, but plays like an ad for Heckler & Koch. I mean, they gave Hit Girl USPs. Seriously? She's ten. There's no way her hands can use that gun effectively. How is she even reaching the trigger?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:34 am
Fresnel
I just saw it the other day. It's not bad, over all, but plays like an ad for Heckler & Koch. I mean, they gave Hit Girl USPs. Seriously? She's ten. There's no way her hands can use that gun effectively. How is she even reaching the trigger?

Was going to write, "They could have been USP Compacts that would better fit her size, but I don't remember well enough to say if they did or not." However, IMFDB says they were indeed USP Compacts, and show her easily reaching the trigger. http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Kick-a** Link contains spoilers for those who haven't seen the movie yet.

Also, what's wrong with H&K?  

ArmasTermin

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:08 pm
ArmasTermin
Fresnel

Was going to write, "They could have been USP Compacts that would better fit her size, but I don't remember well enough to say if they did or not." However, IMFDB says they were indeed USP Compacts, and show her easily reaching the trigger. http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Kick-a** Link contains spoilers for those who haven't seen the movie yet.

Also, what's wrong with H&K?
You ever held a USP? I've got big hands. Like, I can palm a basketball. My hands aren't big enough to drop the slide without changing grip, and are TOO big to drop the magazine.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff