Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Sarafan Stronghold - Art Share and Mini Shops
Hatter's Short Stories. :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raziel can has box of kittens! YAY! Should he...
  Keep them
  Eat 'em (their souls)
  Find 'em a good home
  Sell them.
  IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!
View Results

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:19 am
Some of you guys may remember for the Christmas Thread back during Christmas I came in second place (I think...) with my short story. Yaaaay.

Well I just thought I'd share a few others I wrote with you guys and hopefull you'll like 'em.

--

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4931394/1/bMeeting_b_bhis_b_bMatch_b

--

And...well, I just wrote this one for the guild in general for the Christmas in July. :3 I forgot to submit it but I want you guys to see anyways.

Enjoy!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:22 am
It was that time of year. By some unnecessary force, someone had gone and had the nerve to suggest a Christmas in July party. July, being one of the hottest months next to August, in Nosgoth was usually an intolerable month. Quite honestly, Raziel could have been doing better things. He knew the others could have been too. One perk though, it was cooler inside the mansion than it was outside…because it was always cold in Vorador's Mansion for some odd reason.

Kain at this moment watched the exchanges between the three additions to this 'party' that was supposed to be going on. Part of this was due to his fascination with these misfits and his annoyance with them.

Vorador approached. "I cannot believe that lovely, yet strange, Hatter woman left those beasts with us."

"SHUT UP!"

"Again." Kain corrected him. "This is the second time. The first time was for 15 minutes on an errand."

"AND the black one nearly destroyed half of the establishment running from my prized ravens."

"JUST BECAUSE MY FUR IS BLACK DOES NOT MEAN I-"

The small MINItaur demon fanned the known rabbit creature with one arm and held him back with the other. "Sir. It is hot. Sit still. Why can you not play in the little pool Madame gave Merrival?"

"Because I am not sitting in that Podunk crap inflatable pond she gave him…"

"I'm quite uncomfortable with the fact she left you lot here…" Vorador growled.

Raziel scoffed amused. "Not to be the devil's advocate but they have behaved thus far."

Sullivan pointed a furry digit at Vorador. "You keep them damn rats with wings away from me…"

Off to the side, the most docile of the creatures splished and splashed in the small kiddie pool provided by that 'insufferable Hatter woman' as Kain referred to her sometimes.

Merrival turned to look at all the parties in general, his whiskers were dripping wet, he had water wings on, and he had that sweet look written all over his face that read: 'pet me', constantly. "Ree?" He called out. "Ree, ree ree."

A knock and Vorador gave a dismissive wave at them before going to open the front door. Low and behold…another of Nosgoth's strange inhabitants. There seemed to be many of those lately.

Sullivan perked up.

"It's a Sera!" He exclaimed, rubbing his paws together deviously before cracking some evil laughter.
As Sera entered, floating by use of her wings she observed him before frowning. "Sulli-kins, that's a terrible laugh."

Sullivan felt his ears droop. "But…but…I thought we were gonna wreak havoc on Sarafan today. They got me all sticky last time." He pouted, and showed his coat. "I had to have this specially cleaned AND they stole my hat." Sera had returned it to him though. He took it off his head and hugged it to him. "Nobody touch mah hat. MINEEEEEEE!!!"

"Yes…THANK YOU for getting that gunk all over me last time." Raziel said sarcastically before Sullivan narrowed his eyes.

"You're very frickin' welcome, a*****e!"

"Gentlemen, gentlemen," Pianoface cut in, feeling the height difference as he stood between everyone and his ears drooped behind his horns. "I hate how short I am...(that not being the point) I am sure we can all resolve this peacefully without violence. Now perhaps a refreshing dip in the river?"

Sera frowned at Pianoface while Kain and Vorador didn't seem amused. "What exactly is that supposed to mean?"

Pianoface pawed the floor a little bit with his hoofed feet. "Oh…that's right."

Sullivan suddenly had an evil idea. "Merrival, do you have your ducky?"

The brother gave a sweet faced squeal before holding up a rubber duck that squirted water. Kain seemed suspicious and Vorador didn't seem amused. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Sulli, Turel's already in a duck suit." Sera said with a frown.

"Oh, no. It's not for Turel…" He said, his eyes narrowing and a wicked grin spreading out with sharp teeth. He filled the duck with water and Kain took a step back.

"What are you doing?"

Raziel watched with interest. "Yes. WHAT are you doing?"

"Behold!" Sullivan cackled as he began squirting the water at Kain whom jumped back several feet hissing.

Vorador took no part in this as he had suddenly disappeared leaving Kain staring at Sullivan as though he had the Black Plague directly in his hands.

"Come on Kain, The GREAT and Almighty Scion of Balance. What's the matter? Ya 'fraid to get wet?" Sullivan grinned evilly as Merrival continued to splish about in the small inflatable kiddie pool.

"Sulli!' Sera exclaimed angrily. "BAD!"

He was suddenly smacked over the head.

The mutant rabbit creature snarled and hunched over growling.
"Back!"

He made a small 'eek' noise.
"SIT!"

He did so, on his hind legs as Sera suddenly picked up the squirting rubber duck.

Her eyes gazed at it momentarily before she grinned wickedly. "…there she goes again. That mad grin."

"Where is that Hatter woman again?"

"She's up high in the Kreneschevi mountains actually good sirs." Pianoface explained. She's getting the coldest of ice to bring down to make ice cream.

"And…why is Sera here?"

"To cause havoc and mayhem for her I believe."

Sera filled the rubber duck up with water and Kain and Vorador stood there twitching.

"Hey guys…let's play 'Rubber Ducky Round up." Sera grinned evilly.

"Vorador…"

"Yes Kain?"

"…Run."

(And you all have to try and figure out for yourselves what the end event turned out as).

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:30 am
User Image