Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
hey guys i forgot

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Killer Memories

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:49 pm
hey i forgot... what month was it that DM booty grab closed?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:56 pm
June  

Make a Wish Events

The Killer Memories

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:37 pm
thanks... i wanted to know because my friend thinks that the closing of the booty grab website would make the gaian economy worse.. so i did a little math...

sometime around the end of '09 the marketplace was at a horable decline! the gold revenue was very low and it took weeks for me just to sell a 15k item! as we got closer to june it got lower.... but around the time it closed, the gold revenue went up! and i noticed for a lot of items prices were going down! in fact i sold a 100k and 50k item in seconds! i put them up and a few seconds later people bought them! now the market place isn't in that bad a spot! in fact there is a (correct me if im wrong... it took some time to get a good estimate) about a 10k rise in the marketplace economy everyday... we are slowly getting out of this hole... i was finally able to get a regular item for a reasonable price.... basically sense the close of it, prices went low right away!

this is just for all those people who are still mad about DM BG closing... because i know a lot of people still who think that this is just going to get worse.... all those of you who are smart enough to know this dont go posting about how you already knew this and that i am a dipshit and blah blah blah etc etc etc.... this is just for those who are still being narrow minded  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 am
Thats depending on the item your selling.
If you look at the marketplace graphs it shows the units per day sold.
Maybe you just had an item with a low selling rate, And the others were easier to sell.
We dont know that were safe yet, Gaia could pull some crap to make more $$ and we could be back in the same spot.
Just keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.
S:

Podium
Crew

Lonely Man-Lover

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:39 am
If you look at market place graphs, you will notice that at the end of o9 (when DM opened) that prices of things started increasing noticably. This is why DM had to close.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:12 pm
Well actually it all depends on the item. You say you sold those items. That's fine and all, but have you tried selling higher priced items? Like in the millions or more. Depending on the item it will take quite some time to sell and even some 10k items take forever because people just don't want it.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

BHBK

Lonely Genius

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:10 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
If you look at market place graphs, you will notice that at the end of o9 (when DM opened) that prices of things started increasing noticably. This is why DM had to close.

i noticed freaking orinkage jumped from 1 mill to 3 crying  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff