Can someone explain this to me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm
I was in the sporting goods section at Walmart. All the rifle and pistol ammo locked up in a cabinet behind the counter then leave all the shotgun shells on a shelf far off to the side out of the clerks peripheral vision.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:37 pm
I've wondered the exact same thing about Walmart.... But then again these are the same people who, while only requiring ou be 16yrs of age to buy a knife, require you to be 18 to buy anything airsoft.  

090Freak090

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:38 pm
090Freak090
I've wondered the exact same thing about Walmart.... But then again these are the same people who, while only requiring ou be 16yrs of age to buy a knife, require you to be 18 to buy anything airsoft.
I guess airshit is supposed to be more dangerous.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:45 pm
http://airsoftgun.blogspot.com/2009/06/ruling-clears-officer-in-death-with.html

...The world may never know...  

090Freak090

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:08 am
090Freak090

Phoenix PD has made it blatantly clear that if you point a weapon, real or fake, at a police officer, they WILL shoot you, regardless of the color of said weapon. Unless it's TRANSPARENT, they will assume it's duracoated and you are about to kill them.

As to Wal-Mart, I'd guess it's because those boxes are ******** huge, and are therefore not only hard to store in those little locked display cases, but much, much harder to steal.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:38 am
Das Rabble Rouser
090Freak090
I guess airshit is supposed to be more dangerous.
that s**t could blind a small child! could ur fancy knives do that? talk2hand  

Maddness91

yoshiko sama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:45 am
If I remember correctly airsoft is 18 plus because of federal requirements. The link is the reason why. Cause idiots use it to get themselves shot.

Edit:
At the local wal mart in my area most of the pistol ammo is locked up with some of the rifle ammo. Shells are left on the self. Makes me wonder how much ammo is stolen a year. (It's like you couldn't empty the box into a bag and leave the box on the self. On top of that I can't remember a camera watching the ammo self.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:01 pm
090Freak090

Pull a knife out on a cop and the same thing will happen.  

inverse-actuality

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:27 pm
I'm still not sure why they did that but I guess they wised up and locked up the shells. I went there last night to get some Co2 cartridges and pellets and the shells were behind the counter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:00 pm
its ok really.

Academy usually has a whole aisle dedicated to different types of rifle/shotgun ammo

doesnt seem like much of a problem  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers