Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Mecha Discussion
DMS Week 6 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMS Week 5 winner?
Turn A Gundam
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Hi-Nu Gundam
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Jett Foulke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:41 am
i have no idea what you guys are talking about. i only know like 3% about gundams. ask james and he'll tell you why.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 am
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Javier Cross
Silas Parrish
Javier Cross
So was it created during the future of the RX-78's fate, exactly?
Umm...what?

I am trying to imagine when the Turn-A was created.
So the Turn-A was somehow powered by a Black Hole, right?
How did they manage?
I dunno. They use the vast time distance as an excuse to not explain anything like that lol. They just say that no one knows how it works exactly, just that it's powered by a black hole. And yeah, it was the last Federation weapon ever built before the world's accidental destruction.
That doesn't give a year. As I said before, it could have been built shortly after the others and not hundreds of years after.
Yeah, I know that. I'm just saying that the sheer magnitude of the upgrade from nuclear power to gravitational power, when black hole power sources have never even been mentioned before, would suggest that it's been quite some time. Maybe they're do and interquel and explain the link better.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:51 am
Silas Parrish
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Javier Cross
Silas Parrish
Javier Cross
So was it created during the future of the RX-78's fate, exactly?
Umm...what?

How did they manage?
I dunno. They use the vast time distance as an excuse to not explain anything like that lol. They just say that no one knows how it works exactly, just that it's powered by a black hole. And yeah, it was the last Federation weapon ever built before the world's accidental destruction.
That doesn't give a year. As I said before, it could have been built shortly after the others and not hundreds of years after.
Yeah, I know that. I'm just saying that the sheer magnitude of the upgrade from nuclear power to gravitational power, when black hole power sources have never even been mentioned before, would suggest that it's been quite some time. Maybe they're do and interquel and explain the link better.

That would be nice. Having a story about Turn A when it was built, not when it was found.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:02 pm
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Javier Cross

How did they manage?

That would be nice. Having a story about Turn A when it was built, not when it was found.

I would hope that they'd translate that story-line, eventually. ^_^
Also, i wonder how much involvement the pilots of the other universes would be getting, actually.  

Javier Cross

Mecha Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces