Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] Kituko x Andras Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm
He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Figures you're just like my stupid sisters. IT's just the truth."

One day they'd all have to deal with it and he really hoped he was there when they were forced to so he could laugh at them and say he said so.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 am
She narrowed her eyes, brows furrowed. What made him want to be so rude like this? Was it his 'job', or just a part of who he was? It was so...well, no, it wasn't disturbing, knowing who her father was. It was just distasteful.

"My brothers weren't like you," she said quietly. "One a little solitary, but one who was very kind." Perhaps he had nothing Mother to raise him right. Hmph.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:03 pm
"They were at least -boys- though." He smirked, wings fluffing slightly. "Never said boys can't be kind. Girls just shouldn't try to do boy things and boys shouldn't do girl things. It's stupid." His tone didn't seem to leave any room for argument. He was determined, for now, to think that boys and girls were suppose to do different things.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:13 pm
Ugh! She snarled, even if it wasn't something she did much, if at all. He was just so...so frustrating! "Fine, fine. Have it your way. Just as disgusting as my father," she grumbled, tightening her wings against her sides.

"Don't be surprised if a girl comes around and bites you on the rump one day!"

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:16 pm
"Yea yea." He waved a wing dismissively as he got up so he could leave the stupid girl to her stupid self. They were just so useless to argue with. At least his mother knew how to be a proper girl.

"You just wait until someone proves me right. I'll make sure to tell you i told ya so"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:24 pm
"Please." That would be the day. Normally she couldn't even get someone to stick near her for a while, since her powers always slipped through her paws. Always.

With a sigh, a shake of her head, and an irritation in her heart, she left the stupid boy. She wouldn't be around to say 'I told you so'. She didn't plan on running into him again, hmph!

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out