Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:36 pm
Split Personality
Do you need a joining Rp for your navi boy (white with purple heart stripes)?

He is in the midst of a joining RP with his future mate whom is within the pride, so he is set.

I do however have 1 Juv navi boy who has no RPs yet. So if you want to RP with him we can.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:37 pm
Ririka
Split Personality
Do you need a joining Rp for your navi boy (white with purple heart stripes)?

He is in the midst of a joining RP with his future mate whom is within the pride, so he is set.

I do however have 1 Juv navi boy who has no RPs yet. So if you want to RP with him we can.

Sure! I have an over abundance of Navi who need Rp. I have a cub acolyte or.. geese... too many to count  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:49 am
Tanakako
Ririka
User Image

I promised myself I'd not try and find any more plots until old ones are done but I can't resissssssssssssssssssst. gonk
Would you be interested in Tahirah being flung at your new crack-baby lion for some plottage? The poor girl lost her own and now I've no idea what to do with her.

User Image

Personality: Tahirah is a sweet female, very innocent of the ways of the world. Though she is not exactly naive she is the kind of girl who would do anything for another, no matter who they were which would make her vulnerable when away from family and friends. She believes everyone has goodness within them and that many are simply misunderstood or have been affected by a rough past. She adores cubs and is very gentle and understanding with them. Very few youngsters ever have cause to dislike Tahirah though she is never the best when discipline is required.

She was in the Aali but with the pride pretty much dead Im likely going to make her rogue, though I do want to find a new pride for her, she's not the kind of girl who can go it alone very easily.

Tanakako
Ririka

Here you go! I hope its alright.
Rp ish here!

Im still really interested in trying these two together. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 pm
Riri Im still interested in Kokoro and Flye<3 As well as our UW pair.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 pm
Riri... should I start our rp's? I fail but you know what?!~

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 pm
[edges in]

okay, so as fair warning I am terribly slow at roleplays, despite my desire to plot with others. And I only visit SoA on the rare occasion, so please forgive me if I am ttly out ov the loop on some aspects. But, I do have an idea to offer for Mohlako!

Meet Ibis, a lioness I had managed to step up to Head Huntress for the Ashnaile pride. Currently that pride is under the tyranical rule of the 'Shatkona', and split into two classes depending on fur colors. With such tension in the pride, the only hope comes in the form of a prophecy, of a lion being born destined to overthrow the current king. Who and when he appears though is a mystery to all waiting, and anyone showing such hope is deemed a traitor to the king.

Ibis was born into this pride at the dawn of its harsh rule, and knows no other lifestyle but this tough one. As such, she has grown to be a callous female overrun by pessimistic views. There is no time to be kind or patient with others, especially since they could be the Shatkona's henchmen in disguise. So to ease this stress from herself, Ibis dedicates her days to hunting for the health of the pride members and training the other huntress'.

For Moh, who is so quite and demur, I could imagine Ibis viewing him as a potential to the hunting team. Although it'd be a cautious consideration, both for his sake and her own concerning what the pride would say. So even if her were not to join the pride (ttly not pressured) I could see him being a welcoming presence for the lioness while she is out on her hunts, even if she is unaware of that herself. Conversation is not her strong point either, and she speaks very briefly and to the point at times. Maybe his kind disposition as an outsider will soften her character in some way, and she help open him up in return? Who knows, but I figured I'd toss it out there. n_n Let me know?

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas