Submit

Mom Should Have Swallowed

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:02 am
You can choose to be a Ghoul. Or maybe start as a regular person and when you get high raadiation, a 50/50 chance to become one. maybe choose your own factions too, like be in a raider group or have your own caravan, things like that. Maybe be a Merc too, you know people can hire you to kill someone or guard them.
That would be legit  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 am
Well I'm fairly sure the faction thing is in the game because they talk about it a lot. Not just the big two groups either, but they also talked about helping a town against a gang or helping the gang destroy the town.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:29 am
xTashi
Well I'm fairly sure the faction thing is in the game because they talk about it a lot. Not just the big two groups either, but they also talked about helping a town against a gang or helping the gang destroy the town.

yeah, the choosing what you do is bigger, not like Fallout3 were you automaticly have to in the brotherhood  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:54 am
The New Comb
xTashi

yeah, the choosing what you do is bigger, not like Fallout3 were you automaticly have to in the brotherhood
i hoping that there are more melee weapons (mainly two handed swords)  

xg4m3rguyx

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:55 pm
Tenjho Tenge_754
The New Comb
xTashi

i hoping that there are more melee weapons (mainly two handed swords)

Yeah, if you look on the fallout wiki, theres WAY more melee than F3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:52 am
i heard that they going to let a city have electricity so they will have big lights and stuff  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:30 am
Renji Abarai The Great
i heard that they going to let a city have electricity so they will have big lights and stuff
That would be New Vegas, which is powered by Hoover Damn. If I recall right, it's currently controlled by the NCR and the BoS are at war with the NCR over tech, The BoS, like the old games, wear T-51b Power Armor again. So they've basically upped the flavor in game. Personally I can't wait to gamble, and to confront Bennt (The guy who shoots you)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:49 pm
Martyr_of_Death
Renji Abarai The Great
That would be New Vegas, which is powered by Hoover Damn. If I recall right, it's currently controlled by the NCR and the BoS are at war with the NCR over tech, The BoS, like the old games, wear T-51b Power Armor again. So they've basically upped the flavor in game. Personally I can't wait to gamble, and to confront Bennt (The guy who shoots you)

There were at war with each other, NCR over power the BoS with more people and extra weapons. The Brotherhood is still going to be in the game just smaller groups and are not going to be in the main story line  

Wheezing Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:22 am
The New Comb
Martyr_of_Death
Renji Abarai The Great

There were at war with each other, NCR over power the BoS with more people and extra weapons. The Brotherhood is still going to be in the game just smaller groups and are not going to be in the main story line
I know this, I never said they were xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:41 am
Renji Abarai The Great

You heard that to? zD  

Assassin Alex18

Fallout: New Vegas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces