Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Mist Village/ Kirigakure
Mikotsu the akatsuki attacks the Hidden Mist! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser Image

This world, what is it, what lies beyond it...
Should I fight to see, or give up and die...
Is what lies beyond worth the trouble of living?

Dante nodded. "very well then... I'll show you... but if you wouldn't mind..." He said raising one hand and pointing at 'spell' he'd put up... The one stealing oxygen... "come... the hide out is in this direction..." He said turning and walking off... He didn't bother saying good bye to Mika... Tho this wasn't to surprising... Dante wasn't exactly close with his fellow Akatsuki... Tho he did "save" her and he figured that was a better way then simply saying hello...

((Click Here to go to the old hide out))

I'd rather be feared then respected...
Because this way I dont have to worry...
About Being Betrayed or Befriended...
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:43 pm
Mika looked at the two. She started chuckling to herself, her blue hair shifting. If only he knew that oxygen loss doesnt affect me.... well, this should be an easy predicament to get out of.....and I wonder.....wy would they call me psyco....when they are pretty screwed up themselves......oh well. Mika jumped from the dragon and put her fingers together, her eyes iridecent green now. "Waterstyle! water clone jutsu!" a clone stood beside her, they both put their fingers together and shouted "Dragonstyle! Fang of the black mist!" the walls cracked and burst, a sword in both of the Mikas' hands. They smiled and the clone dissapeared. Mika jumped on and swooped towards the village. "And now for what I came for!!!!!!!!!!" Mika got close to the ground and stood on the dragon's back like a surfboard, they smashed into a guarded house and it exploded. They came out the other side, a white, shining crystal in Mika's hand, she was smiling. "Now Die!!!!" She reached into her robe and pulled a black orb out, she dropped it and flew away wicked fast. It beeped and then blew, covering the whold village in black smoke and fire. Mika was gone.  

Zincked

Inquisitive Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:49 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dante was sitting on about mid way down Mika's dragon staring at the rubble that was once a town... "seems like a waste of a town wouldn't you agree?" He asked arching an eye brow before sighing and removing his hat... "I can understand hating them and all... but why waste what you could have used" He mumbled resting his had in his lap before looking back over his shoulder. "your a strange one... and being called strange by one who is strange isn't exactly a good thing nor is it flattering..." He said as his cold lifeless eye's just stared at her... "so what was your reason for such pointless chaos hm?" He asked.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:05 pm
Miko laughed. "In my reasons, it is not strange....they stole something for me and gave me this. Miko openeed part of her scarf, a line went across it. "I used dark jutsu to prevent my head from falling off and to keep me alive, it was worth the pain."  

Zincked

Inquisitive Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ichigo Vizard Kurosaki
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:28 pm
- | Dante | -

Akatsuki
A Shroud of Mystery

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I see... tho it still sounds like a somewhat pointless endeavor... never the less wouldn't constantly casting a jutsu... a dark jutsu to be more precise... put a large strain on one's body... hm... never mind I dont want to know either way" He said closing his eye's. "tell me... as far as alchemists go... was that one you fought with earlier your first? or have you met others" He mumbled apparently sleepy...

User ImageUser Image  
Hidden Mist Village/ Kirigakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas