Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:42 pm
Yea....

Actually, an art teacher at my skl is a polygot (fluent in 3+ languages). i'm trying to figure out what all langauges he knows, but he's really shy and doesn't want to brag. :/ So far, i've figured English, (some type of Irish), Japanese, Spanish, &at least a couple more. o.0
A friend i know is wanting to learn five languages and can already speak two fluently.

Personally i'd love to be able to speak, read,&write English, Chinese, Hmong, & Latin. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:07 pm
If I were Chinese I would learn: Mandarin, Cantonese, and Engrish XD  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:25 am
hah hah one thing I like about being in choir is that most of the songs we sing are in different languages. A lot of classical stuff is in Latin too, so I've learned to read Latin. I've also recently learned to read some Russian, a little bit of Latvian, some French, and some Italian :]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:00 pm
Ha, if you're ever gonna be in choir, it's a MUST to know Italian. xD
I've sang a song in Hebrew once in Chorus of 8th grade; it was simply a beautiful song.
But i've *always* wanted to do Latin.
My fav band, Evanescence have some choral arrangements in which a melodious choir sings in Latin in the background. ^-^
But i think it'd be epic to sing in Chinese.
Actually, we have a partnership with a school in China, and this year (&next) she's going to teach Mandarin at our school. It'd be awesome if our choir could sing like China's national anthem or a really popular song. Just a thought. wink  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

HmoobNerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:25 pm
I'm kinda scared of heights, but I love rollercosters and snakes scare me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:51 pm
Little kids scare me.  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:42 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
I've sang a song in Hebrew once in Chorus of 8th grade; it was simply a beautiful song.
My fav band, Evanescence have some choral arrangements in which a melodious choir sings in Latin in the background. ^-^
Actually, we have a partnership with a school in China, and this year (&next) she's going to teach Mandarin at our school. It'd be awesome if our choir could sing like China's national anthem or a really popular song. Just a thought. wink

Latin is a must XP LoLz it's not that hard either :]
But that's cool, I would like to sing in Chinese biggrin hah hah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:08 pm
azn_knight367
CrimsonsDecayingRose

It really isn't.
Haha, one time i was listening to an Ev song and at the end of the song, there was a Latin hymn. i didn't know it was Latin, so you can imagine my frustration (and creativity ) at what i thought was being said...... Lol.

Lol; can you sing in Hmong? o.0  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:38 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
azn_knight367
CrimsonsDecayingRose

It really isn't.
Haha, one time i was listening to an Ev song and at the end of the song, there was a Latin hymn. i didn't know it was Latin, so you can imagine my frustration (and creativity ) at what i thought was being said...... Lol.

hahahah nice XP
LoLz I can :] I actually sing Hmong more than I speak it hah hah because we sing Hmong songs in church. My mom actually said that singing Hmong is a good way to learn to read Hmong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:57 pm
azn_knight367
CrimsonsDecayingRose
azn_knight367
CrimsonsDecayingRose

It really isn't.

hahahah nice XP
LoLz I can :] I actually sing Hmong more than I speak it hah hah because we sing Hmong songs in church. My mom actually said that singing Hmong is a good way to learn to read Hmong

Dude, that is awesome!!! cool
Are they traditional church hymns with Hmong words, or are they "new" songs (new to me/White ppl) that are in Hmong?  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:52 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
azn_knight367
CrimsonsDecayingRose
azn_knight367
CrimsonsDecayingRose

It really isn't.

hahahah nice XP

Dude, that is awesome!!! cool
Are they traditional church hymns with Hmong words, or are they "new" songs (new to me/White ppl) that are in Hmong?

hmm...I'm not sure hah hah some of them are songs written in Hmong, some are translated traditional worship songs/hymns  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff