Welcome to Gaia! ::

Japanese Academy

Back to Guilds

A virtual classroom where beginners can learn to read and write Japanese. New students welcome! 

Tags: Japanese, Academy, Japan, Learn, School 

Reply After School - General Discussion
Back to School!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starry Starry Fright
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:45 pm
Hey guys!

As much as we all enjoy this virtual school, its almost time for our real schools to start up again.

So what grade is everyone going into, and what are your goals for the school year?

I'm starting university and my goal is to finish the first year with at least a 2.3 GPA. YAY!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:13 pm
I'm going to be a senior in high school and hope to get the credits I need to graduate, and 3.0 or higher for GPA. Also a goal is to get a main part in the school's plays. Last year I only got a small part that was optional and only got to limp on stage, say my paragraph and limped off stage.  

Nezume girl

Ai Amaterasu

Beloved Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:16 pm
I'm going to eight grade, but it starts the HIGH SCHOOL here! =D My goals are: Get better grades... I barely passed last year and that's very unusual for me, also another goal is to finish learning Japanese ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:31 pm
Still in Middle school, so as I go up a grade I am in middle school. But anyways, I am trying to survive this terrible year of my school and write books (and hopefully try to complete them!)  

this little secret

cutypie1031

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:45 am
i am entering high school.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:31 pm
Well this is my last year of highschool and i will be getting all of my credits that i need and once i am finished (hopefully i will have a job by then) i will move out and go to college where i will major in japanese (but i will still need y'alls help lol)  

Ripple_of_water

Nintendo Princess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:46 pm
I'm going into 11th grade! owo
I just want to get good grades, and try to keep up with my Japanese...I'm so demotivated with hiragana lol whee
I also want to improve my art because I'm taking a full year of art classes too.
...that's pretty much it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 pm
I'm going into grade 10! xd
Omg, uni? Congrats! I'm scared of uni xd Since my mom wants me to be a doctor. I get honor rolls but being a doctor, that's sort of scary xd

xXSakura-chanxX67

tsukino_ayame

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 pm
I will entering the 11th grade...but at a new school. so i plan on making great grades(no problem...if i stop being lazy^^). i also plan to get better in BOTH japanese and korean.plus most of all...HAVE FUN!!...since i only have 2 years left.....in high school.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:24 am
Well..im a sophmore in high school.I at least hope to finish with a 3.5 average so i have a better oppurtunity scale for education in the future and all that;to contiue learning Japanese;and...well...one other accomplishment in my life xD  

x-AkaruiKijo-x

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:58 pm
probably my goal is going to college and build up my language of Japanese to master it im not very fluent in but i know some of it. i need to practice it more with a partner and plus want to learn Korean language because it beautiful.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:03 am
Well school has come back around again and I'm heading into 12th. I intend to actually work this year rather than lazily organize what I have and hope that I don't lose it before its due date【I've been doing that since 4th and last year was too close】. Although its easier said than done.  

Bluebark206

Vender For Life Duh

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:11 pm
Senior in high school! I'm excited. I want to get exempt from all of my exams. yum_puddi  
After School - General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games