Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:48 am
User Image
The tyrant stomped about and barked orders. He was the biggest, the strongest, the most fearful. He looked down at his kingdom and he'd smile because he knew it was his.

Though, it'd be great if the tyrant managed to get a better kingdom. With smarter subjects. The orange cub frowned down at his anthill, because no matter how he tried, they didn't seem to listen. "No! I said put that leaf over there." He groaned, but the ants just kept on heading for the hole. "Okay, I need to make an example, I guess." He growled, and raised a paw, to stomp it down on the ants carrying the leaf. Some died, most scattered, and a few more hung about, flailing miserably. "See? That's what happens when you don't listen. Here, take this leaf and do it right this time."

It seemed even more useless than before, because now the little ants were fleeing in terror. "Pick up the leaf! Come on!" He growled, gently picking it up himself and dropping it on a few unsuspecting ants. They did what he perceived as "sniffing", then hurried away. "You idiots! Can't you do a thing right?!"

He huffed, and turned away from the anthill to flop on a rock. Stupid little kingdom. Kifalme sigh. This just wasn't going to do. He glanced at the sky with no interest. He wondered if, by some bizarre twist of fate, he might eventually actually have a kingdom. But these were just cubbish dreams, and it seemed he was destined to govern nothing more than anthills.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 am
User Image

Lizawa had been a playful cub and as a juve not much had really changed. She enjoyed mock-hunting in fact she loved it. She would hunt anything, ants, flies, moths, birds, adults tails... anything. If she saw it move she would pounce on it!

Granted she was seen most of the time and being as loud and clumsy as she could be she had never caught anything. She had been stalking some ants to an anthill when something in their behaviour changed. She always wondered about ants, they always acted so odd and together. She let out a sigh and carried on following some of the ants that were running before she saw the cause of the problems.

"What are you doing?" She hadn't heard him shout orders at the ants, if she had she would have probably laughed at him there and then. She was more annoyed that he had ruined her little hunt by scaring off all the ants!

Remove

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:48 pm
The orange male flicked an ear lazily to the sound of a voice, initially not seeming to realize someone was talking to him. When he did, though, he just regarded the girl with something akin to boredom, but somewhat mutually annoyed by her own apparent annoyance.

"Nothing that concerns you." He huffed, frowning slightly. Really, none of her business! It's not like he had to answer to her, or anything. He looked away, as if deciding he didn't have to bother with her any more, because that should have been good enough an answer.

He was probably wrong, but oh well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:12 am
He was wrong and she didn't like how he was acting either! Well, she would show him!

She walked up to him as he had decided to look away and that was enough really. She pushed him with all her strength, using her head to try and knock him over.

"It does concern me! I was trying to hunt these ants and then something happened, which was clearly you!" Lizawa was clearly a bossy little thing. She didn't care if he didn't like being pushed but had he never been told it was rude to ignore someone like he did? Okay so he didn't exactly ignore her but he did turn away! She didn't like that!

She would have happily played with him as well if he had been nicer!

Remove

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:01 pm
Kifalme had been doing a great job of ignoring the girl until she actually came up and shoved him. Of course, being a boy and all, this was intolerable. He reacted as soon as he registered what was going on, turning to shove back at her with his paws, before sliding off the rock. Stupid girl, being older and bigger. He hit the floor with a huff. "Hey, you had no right!" But, for whatever reason, he didn't feel inclined to be violent. Older and stupid or not, Kifalme didn't like hitting girls.

Unless, of course, they hit him first. Which she had kind of already done, but he'd only react a directly proportionate amount! "It's not my fault the ants are stupid. They probably don't even have room in their little heads for brains!" He complained, half lamenting his lack of success in ruling them effectively.

"Besides, how do you know it's my fault?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:08 am
She didn't look impressed which probably had a lot to do with the fact that she wasn't. She did however laugh as he slipped off rock, at least there was some amusement!

"I have the right to do what I want!" Wasn't that obvious? She wasn't much older then him, at least she didn't think so. He was smaller then her though and that made her smile.

"The ants aren't stupid! You are! And of course it was your fault you were sitting on their home!" Lizawa wanted to make this clear. She liked hunting most things but she loved hunting ants, because she would never actually kill them. She had sat and watched them once, they worked in a line carrying stuff and it had amazed her, it was at that point she decided not to kill ants, but they still made for awesome stalking practice.

"What's your name anyway?"

Remove

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:01 pm
Kifalme scowled. No, she did not have the right to do whatever she wanted! But, he couldn't really think of a good comeback, so he just dropped that matter. Stupid girl and her being stupid. "I was not sitting on their home! Do you think I'm crazy?!" He growled. Sure, he totally ruled the ants and all, but if he tried staying on their ant hill too long they'd bit him. And bites itched and hurt and made him grumpy.

Much like this girl was doing. "It's none of your business." He huffed, looking away unhappily. He quietly considered rubbing in his bloodline, but figure that could wait for a more crucial moment. "Why do you care so much about the ants anyways? They're just dumb ants."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:47 am
She just rolled her eyes.

"You are dumber then the ants!" Lizawa was more then happy to sit here and believe that he was. He seemed so stubborn as well.

"Are you always like this?" Lizawa wasn't sure about this he wasn't any fun and he seemed so... so... nope she couldn't find the word that she was looking for.

"Do you like play at all?" It seemed to make sense to start with the normal things. After all he was young to so surely he liked to play yes? Then again she wasn't sure whether he would be that interested in playing.

Remove

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:07 pm
"Smarter than you." He retorted, grumpy. Oooh yes, Kifalme was definitely not in the best of moods. "No, I'm just like this because of you." He didn't really mind letting people know he wasn't happy with them! As long as his mom wasn't around, of course. Then he'd be all nice because he wanted mom to be happy. And for whatever reason, she wasn't happy when he was honestmean.

"Of course I play." He furrowed his brows, because as far as the orange male was concerned, it seemed like a no-brainer. Every kid likes to play, right?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:58 am
She just rolled her eyes, wow what a spoilt brat.

"Really? You know how to play? With how grumpy you are I wondered if you even knew what it meant." The sarcasm in her voice was obvious. She didn't like this boy mostly because of how he acted, not that she would have normally minded but she had so been enjoying hunting ants!

"What do you play?" If anything, maybe he just played killing ants, which lets face it was not a game, that was murder of the ant kind!

Remove

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:02 pm
Kifalme's scowl deepened, and he puffed up irritably. "Oh yeah? Well, I may be grumpy, but you're just plain stupid." What a brave comeback. Some day, Kifalme would actually be good at insulting. Give the kid a break. He's still just a kid! But, again, he couldn't get angry at her next question, so he just huffed, calmed down bit and looked away.

"Whatever I want to play." Or, whatever play I have available at the time. If his siblings were around, there were the typical games of rough housing, tag and hide and seek. If it was his mom, he could attack her tail. If he was alone...Well, then he had to find something else to do. But he didn't like this girl enough to elaborate for her.

Another 'game' would be 'practice sucking up to my royal family so they like me'. Sadly, it didn't work to well, because he rarely got many sucking up opportunities.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:08 pm
"I am not stupid!" She stared at him, she was not stupid, he was. She had a brain, she knew things which he clearly didn't. He was stupid and now she wasn't going to be nice in fact she would be immature and was close to throwing something like a hissy fit.

"What ever you want? Is that pretending you will be like a king and everyone will worship you? Coz you would really suck." She stared at him in a challenging way. She was more then up for annoying him now and as he seemed to think he was so much better then her she would show him otherwise! He was stupid. Not her.

Remove

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:40 pm
"You're not exactly convincing me otherwise." He pointed out, though it was perhaps questionable that the female would even have to convince him of anything. It's not like Kifalme was really royalty. Should be, but wasn't.

He frowned slightly, she really knew how to hit close to home. The orange cub really wanted to be king. But there were certain things...in the way. "Everyone should worship me. I'm cool." Or he liked to think so, anyways. But even as he said that he didn't sound too convincing. "But yeah, I can play whatever I want. why shouldn't I?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 pm
"Well I suppose everyone plays what they would like to be." Lizawa saw little point in continuing this conversation though. Even if she had decided that she liked him she wouldn't be able to convince him to play with her so the next best thing would be to leave right now.

"I will leave you to your little kingdom... you are boring anyway." She flicked her tail behind her and turned to leave. She was sure he would be happy with her leaving after all he could pretend the ants worshiped him.

She would go find one of her siblings to play with, at least they would be interesting.

Remove

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff