Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Anime Discussion
High School of the Dead!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 pm
Javier Cross
Mr_BlueCamo
Silas Parrish
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Me either! Just so you alleged "men" are aware, women don't find chauvinism attractive.

Do not deny it, it is relevant.
Besides, I kid around, sometimes I do go a bit too far. If I offend anyone, I do not mean to.
No, my pen15 is not the boss of me. I don't have to have bewbs in EVERYTHING I watch. Yeah, go ahead and backpedal.

yeah i agree with you there. so they really did that? just showing necked women and hardly no zombie fighting and surviving cause i was going to watch it soon but if that is the case then i dont want to watch it

Actually there's a lot of Zombie fighting in the first 5 episodes, really.
Just as Hellsing is guilty of having sleaze-induced descriptions with not a lot of females described in realism in between, this series is guilty of commiting the same kind of sin, yet the epic zombie-fighting managed to make up for that[in addition to actual character-development!]

A Funny thing i noticed is that the series has some common grounds with 300, actually, since there's the few against the many, the dramatic and awe-inspiring moments, and the occasional last-ditch ideas and godkings[the god-kings' part was a figure of speech, in the series, though(i hope!)]

Someone needs to do a 300-style trailer to the series, actually.

I've watched/read Hellsing and the only real "sin" they commit, that I've noticed, is Seras's giant flotation devices. The killing's fine, but I don't want to, even occasionally, see some random naked woman instead of a rotting zombie face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:59 am
Ty Gwynnia
Javier Cross
Mr_BlueCamo
Silas Parrish
Gundam Arashi
Silas Parrish
Me either! Just so you alleged "men" are aware, women don't find chauvinism attractive.

Do not deny it, it is relevant.
Besides, I kid around, sometimes I do go a bit too far. If I offend anyone, I do not mean to.
No, my pen15 is not the boss of me. I don't have to have bewbs in EVERYTHING I watch. Yeah, go ahead and backpedal.

yeah i agree with you there. so they really did that? just showing necked women and hardly no zombie fighting and surviving cause i was going to watch it soon but if that is the case then i dont want to watch it

Actually there's a lot of Zombie fighting in the first 5 episodes, really.
Just as Hellsing is guilty of having sleaze-induced descriptions with not a lot of females described in realism in between, this series is guilty of commiting the same kind of sin, yet the epic zombie-fighting managed to make up for that[in addition to actual character-development!]

A Funny thing i noticed is that the series has some common grounds with 300, actually, since there's the few against the many, the dramatic and awe-inspiring moments, and the occasional last-ditch ideas and godkings[the god-kings' part was a figure of speech, in the series, though(i hope!)]

Someone needs to do a 300-style trailer to the series, actually.

I've watched/read Hellsing and the only real "sin" they commit, that I've noticed, is Seras's giant flotation devices. The killing's fine, but I don't want to, even occasionally, see some random naked woman instead of a rotting zombie face.

That's only in episode 6[and a few parts in 7, hopefully!] the rest of the episodes didn't have that, the last time i checked and noticed.

Otherwise, there's a lot of developments in the cast in storylines along with the epic Few-Against-Many theme.  

Javier Cross

Mr_BlueCamo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:30 pm
Well I got around to watching episode 1 and half of two and my thoughts are what the hell. Dont get me wrong it was a good idea and the characters are cool but I can not take the pervert level that this anime is on it has taken too many steps I mean its a close up of panties and boobs every thirty seconds. I would like to watch this anime but until they take that out of it I will give it a thumbs down talk2hand  
Anime Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff