[010.08.21] Did Sooyoung get plastic surgery

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyJaeSeung
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:37 am
http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2010/08/19/so-nyeo-shi-dae-sooyoungs-face-looking-puffier-she-looks-different/

credit K:Bites

What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:54 am
I don't think she did. She most likely just gained a little weight. Tabloids will try to find anything on anyone.  

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

Wonderful Sone Vu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:04 pm
agreed with vanilla 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:12 am
Agreed with Vanilla.  

The Art Collector

cococheesepie822

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:46 am
Vanilla I3unni
I don't think she did. She most likely just gained a little weight. Typhoids will try to find anything on anyone.

i agree  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:58 pm
Vanilla I3unni
I don't think she did. She most likely just gained a little weight. Tabloids will try to find anything on anyone.

ya i agree with vanilla  

lita22

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100

jiigeum

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:20 pm
What I heard from another SONE, I don't remember where or when or if it's true but she actually didn't. There was something wrong with her bottom teeth and they had to remove a tooth and that caused her face to be swollen. But idk, I'm not sure if this info is true, but yeah just saying.

In my personal opinion, I don't think she did. SM is known for having their stars natural. They're also a company that is very careful with handling money and I don't think they would pay that much just for a minor surgery. Also if Sooyoung did need plastic surgery, would SM take her in the first place? SM is known to look for both talent and LOOKS. To me, she doesn't even look diff xD or maybe I just didn't notice because I watch SNSD every single day xD but if she did change, it's probably becuz she gained weight, being the shikshin she is xD I love Sooyoungie~<3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:11 am
at first I thought she did because of the way she looks before the japanese debut, but when I watched the hoot mv its like she looks the same again. now I'm confused xp  

Charming_Maiden

Gracious Punching Bag

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
SNSD-Girls' Generation Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items