Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆Vocaloid☆

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of Vocaloid, UTAU, or fan-made vocalists. 

Tags: vocaloid, utau, music, japanese, awesome 

Reply ☆ Lounge ☆
My UTAUloid

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think kurocho is cute?
yes
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
no
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

xSomewhereLostx

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 am
im going to release my utauloid soon ^^ her name is kurocho chiyotora
User Image
User Image
User Image

So what do you think? do you think she'll end up like neko kanochi?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:27 am
She looks so cute!!!  

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xSomewhereLostx

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 am
DutchCherry
She looks so cute!!!

thank you ^^ im almost done with her voice too ^^ oh and she is 15 and here is her bio
KuroCho(meaning dark butterfly) was origanally created to be DarkMiku2, or DM2.Her voice was a copy of dark miku's.She had DM2 marked on her right arm.She loved wearing her scarf and being in the butterfly garden outside the lab.But one day while testing her voice,it had altered to something diffrent.They were displeased,for there once perfect DarkMiku2 was altered.They let her sing,but were disapointed in her voice.KuroCho became aware,and became sad that they did not like her anymore.She refused to sing,not wanting to see there displeased faces.She argued with her creators,and refused to sing.since she refused,they were forced to remove her marking that made her a vocaloid.They then let her out into the streets,by herself.Before leaving,she inputt a virus in there computers,wich caused roboloid claudettes voice error.She then sought out for a way to sing with the other utauloids.
oh and she likes butterflys too ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:55 am
Dj_MuSiC933
DutchCherry
She looks so cute!!!

thank you ^^ im almost done with her voice too ^^ oh and she is 15 and here is her bio
KuroCho(meaning dark butterfly) was origanally created to be DarkMiku2, or DM2.Her voice was a copy of dark miku's.She had DM2 marked on her right arm.She loved wearing her scarf and being in the butterfly garden outside the lab.But one day while testing her voice,it had altered to something diffrent.They were displeased,for there once perfect DarkMiku2 was altered.They let her sing,but were disapointed in her voice.KuroCho became aware,and became sad that they did not like her anymore.She refused to sing,not wanting to see there displeased faces.She argued with her creators,and refused to sing.since she refused,they were forced to remove her marking that made her a vocaloid.They then let her out into the streets,by herself.Before leaving,she inputt a virus in there computers,wich caused roboloid claudettes voice error.She then sought out for a way to sing with the other utauloids.

She has a cool story too:O  

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xSomewhereLostx

5,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:03 am
DutchCherry
Dj_MuSiC933
DutchCherry
She looks so cute!!!

yay ^^ i just have some sounds left for her voice bank ^^ all my friends say she sounds great XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:06 am
Dj_MuSiC933
DutchCherry
Dj_MuSiC933
DutchCherry
She looks so cute!!!

yay ^^ i just have some sounds left for her voice bank ^^ all my friends say she sounds great XD

Could you put up some sort of link?  

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Then12345

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 am
Omgee, kawaii <3
I wanna hear her voice ^^b  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:10 pm
.....she reminds me a lot of Neko Kanochi...
...blond hair, eye patch over left eye, neko ears....

.....is the first picture just an edit of neko kanochi's picture for that song?  

ShionKaitoUke

VocaRi

Consumer

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:42 pm
Nice UTAU but may I ask you something?
Your design for Kurocho is alittle bit too similiar to Neko. Beware of angry people in the future my dear. o ^ o||

For her name, I think you made a mistake. "Kuro" means "black" so instead of dark, it would be "Black Butterfly" instead. "Dark" would be "Kurai." "Tora" also means tiger but I don't know if chiyo would have a meaning. Just trying to help with what I know. :>  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:22 am
Your Utauloid looks nice!
Great job on it!
She looks cute! xD

Haruka Katashi

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
☆ Lounge ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash