Reply The Family Room
"Pretty Boy Swagg" = So Wack It Hurts... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

doc olden

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:23 pm
Agreed. I was so shocked that he could make something so...mockable. Pretty Boy Swag? He's not saying anything, the hook is horrible, and frankly it likely would've went over better with another rapper. I'm not bashing Soulja Boy; frankly- I liked Superman and his Kiss Me Thru the Phone is on my playlist- but I shake my head at Pretty Boy Swag.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:12 pm
doc olden
Agreed. I was so shocked that he could make something so...mockable. Pretty Boy Swag? He's not saying anything, the hook is horrible, and frankly it likely would've went over better with another rapper. I'm not bashing Soulja Boy; frankly- I liked Superman and his Kiss Me Thru the Phone is on my playlist- but I shake my head at Pretty Boy Swag.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/rocnation/g.357479/  

Sir_rocsalot

MutantXFactor

Original Guildswoman

16,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:08 pm
And I just heard he bought a 55 mill jet? Oh wow. I'm super impressed his credit line is that high! LOL
doc olden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:36 pm
Mocha_Aulait
And I just heard he bought a 55 mill jet? Oh wow. I'm super impressed his credit line is that high! LOL
doc olden

come to rocnation, dis guild is dead. rocnation is the new guild  

Sir_rocsalot

MutantXFactor

Original Guildswoman

16,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:12 pm
Hi! Thanks for the "invite" but your spamming of people in this thread is in violation of the Gaia ToS. You cannot and should not promote other threads in this one. You will get reported for that. Cya smile
Sir_rocsalot
Mocha_Aulait
doc olden

come to rocnation, dis guild is dead. rocnation is the new guild

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:39 pm
lMFAO!!!! u guys are toooo funny Lol!  

I Lazy Danny

Friendly Player

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

MutantXFactor

Original Guildswoman

16,950 Points